“Aria Resort Stay”

ARIA Resort & Casino
Ranked #18 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed April 3, 2013

My husband and I went to Las Vegas to celebrate my birthday in March. We stayed at the Aria for 3 days and thoroughly enjoyed it. The rooms are beautiful, the bed very comfortable, and the dining options are plentiful. We rented a car and went to a couple of other casinos, but always came back to the Aria. The atmosphere was better than the others and we actually won some on the slots. Overall, it was a very enjoyable stay and a good way to celebrate a birthday. I can't wait to go back...

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank KathyH372

Reviewed April 3, 2013

I have stayed at a number of Las Vegas properties but by far Aria is the best one yet. From the beauty of the facility, the friendliness of the staff and the exceptional accomodations I could not have had a better stay.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Kevin M
Reviewed April 3, 2013

This was my first time at Aria and it was just wonderful! Everything is very clean, nicely designed/decorated, the air quality is great, the staff were all very friendly. We used the pools, spa and fitness center and found all areas to be top notch. The staff is very attentive, the atmosphere is beautiful and relaxing, several dining options within Aria that can meet the needs of anyone, the location is ideal. I couldn't have asked for more!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Kellybelle40
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Aria offers a top notch destination for business or pleasure. The casino is large but friendly and the staff is second to none. We now go there every year for our company trip. I highly recommend it.

The group meeting team was fantastic. My suite was amazing. Our entire team loved their rooms, the service they received and the casino. The restaurants are all fantastic.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank AlP367
Reviewed April 3, 2013

This hotel is THE BOMB. Beautiful rooms, stunning lobby and casino area. The buffet was one of the best I've ever seen/eaten (we at breakfast) and I tell everyone I know about the Tapas bar. The pool area at the top makes you forget where you are. It's like being on a tropical island!!! Service was fabulous. I can't say enough good things. If we ever go back to Vegas, we'll be staying at Aria.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank marmoldav
Reviewed April 3, 2013

This casino is relatively new and it really shows. I came for a convention and was really impressed by how large it is, and yet how personally the staff treated its guests. The room was large and the bed was very comfortable, the convention facilities were modern and efficiently managed, and the casino itself was a lot of fun.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Steve R
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Another wonderful stay at The Aria! Beautiful rooms, competent staff and good food choices. As usual the hotel staff was friendly and efficient, the only complaint I ever have about this hotel is the difficulty of catching a cab during the morning hours (8 AM - 11 AM).

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family