“ARIA Resort”

GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Tolleson, Arizona
“ARIA Resort”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Stayed 3 days in a City View Penthouse Suite.
Room: Very Comfortable Beds, steam shower was awesome, overall very nice. MAKE sure you call ahead and designate a non-smoking room(and have them check the room). I stayed on a non-smoking floor, but people smoke in the rooms anyway, and the hotel doesnt find out till the next guest arrive...
Casino: Very crowded, and very loud...almost zoo like. If you like to gamble but dont like the zoo-like atomosphere, stay during the week.
Dining: Visited Jullian Serrano, Jean Phillipe Steak, The Buffet, Sage, all fairly decent places to eat, Steakhouse was the best...little to crowded and loud for my liking
Overall: Very nice hotel, but way to young of a crowd for me, will continue to stay at the Mandarin Oriental, and visit the ARIA...

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Franklin623
ARIAResort, Manager at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
Hello,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review. We are glad you enjoyed Jean Georges Steakhouse & our custom beds. We are very sorry you had a negative experience with the crowd at ARIA. Your feedback is very important to us, as we are constantly working on ways to improve the experience for all of our guests.

Derek
Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5,282)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Naperville, Illinois, Usa
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Heard that we would love this hotel, that the service was great. Well it certainly didn't live up to all the great things I had heard about it. Having stayed at The Mandarin, Mandalay Bay, Ceasers, The Wynn, etc. I figured that this hotel would fall somewhere in there. But the level of service NEVER made to anywhere near to them From check in, to calling the front desk. Just lacked. My wife noticed the bathroom weren't clean. She actually had to clean the shower before she took a shower. We asked for a roll away as our son joined us one day earlier than expected. When we finally got the rollaway, we moved the furniture around and under the sofa my wife saw what looked like dry throw up. Anyway it was the first nite of our stay and were staying for 5 nights. I hadn't booked the other nights yet because I wanted to see what ARIA was all about. The next morning I went to the front desk, explained to them what happened, all she said was Oh ok thanks for letting us know. Not I am sorry sir, let me get someone up there right away. Also mention about the bathroom and she again just brushed it off. So I said thank you went to tel my wife we were moving hotels. I booked the Mandalay Bay for the other four nihgt and preceded to check out. I had reserved 4 rooms as the rest of my kids were gonna join us for the rest of the week. So obviously I don't ever plan to stay here again, will stick to other hotel near by.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank mc0008
Hello,

We would like to thank you for choosing ARIA, and are very sorry to hear that your stay was less than adequate. We pride ourselves with the high standards we set for our Housekeeping and Front Desk departments, and will certainly look into these issues you mentioned. We truly appreciate your feedback. ARIA aims to provide every guest with an outstanding resort experience. A member of our Guest Services Team will contact you soon regarding your concerns & experience, if they haven’t already.

Derek
Manager
Charleston, West Virginia, Usa
Reviewed March 18, 2013

The rooms are wonderful - modern and comfortable. I had a great view of the swimming pool below. All the staff was helpful and friendly. The restaurants have great food. There is something for everyone here. I will definitely stay here my next trip to Vegas.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank VTHokie88_13
Missouri50
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Stayed at Aria while in Vegas on business. Rooms were comped, but prices were fairly low mid-week in February. This is an excellent choice on the Vegas strip. Very new, high tech rooms, and the room layout is pretty good. Not that far from front desk and design of hotel lends to quiet rooms. This is my second stay and it is turning into a favorite hotel for Vegas.

Room Tip: May not describe this correctly, but check out the layout of the rooms. If you can land in a room in...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Orlando, Florida, United States
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Wonderful hotel! It has everything, spa is amazing, great restaurants and the show at cirque du soleil ( inside hotel , very convenient) is out of this world. I have to say that the beds are extremely comfortable and the service was great.. I enjoy every bit of it.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Upon arrival I was very impressed with check in and the courteous gentleman taking care of me, however I was unimpressed with the fact that my coworker (who was checking in next to me) was automatically offered a higher floor with a better view as an option. I was not offered that option. I received my key and made my way through the casino to where you can reach the guest room elevators, I was impressed to see the elevators were monitored by security guards. After traveling to the 6th floor, I entered my room and was greeted by a “grand entrance”, As you walk in, the curtains open, music starts, and the lights turn on…I was very impressed, even called my husband to tell him how impressed I was! HOWEVER….what I first noticed as the curtains fully opened, and as my wall of windows were revealed, which let in copious amounts of sunshine……I noticed the thick film of dust on everything!!! I mean as a housekeeper, how can you not notice this visually???!!! It’s not like I walked in and walked around with a white glove on my hand, wiping everything for cleanliness! It struck me visually as soon as the curtains opened!!! Need I remind you that this is a 5 Diamond Resort!!!!! Ok, so I moved on from that……I was on a work/reward trip and decided to treat myself to the mini bar until my husband arrived, yes disappointed again! Several bottles and amenities were missing. After looking over the in-room menu, I called room service/housekeeping, not only to let them know that there were missing items, but also because I didn’t want to be charged for them and that I would like them restocked! The housekeeping line answered and I was impressed with them addressing me by my last name, and they promised to restock immediately. Upon checking out 3 days later, still…no one ever restocked our mini fridge OR dusted!!!!!. Thankfully I was never charged for the missing items. Good news is, I enjoyed the 24/7 store downstairs that offered snacks, beer, and wine at a fraction of the price. I DID enjoy room service twice, the food and service was wonderful. Another plus was that the concierge printed my boarding pass, however it was a long wait. I would say overall it is a very nice hotel, centrally located, and great restaurants/shopping very close by all. All I can say is…. I have stayed in far less “qualified” hotels that were spotless compared to this 5 Diamond Resort!!! Aria needs to step up to their 5 Diamond Rating,

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank sunnyaprildawn
Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

It may not look as cool on the outside as some hotels on The Strip, but these rooms are incredible. Must get a corner suite!!! Totally worth it. I've stayed in many places in Vegas, and this is the one I will come back to.

• Stayed April 2012