“Wonderful”

GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Essex, United Kingdom
“Wonderful”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Stayed at the Aria on our honeymoon, We absolutely loved it.
It was our first time in Vegas and I chose the Aria after reading the reviews on trip advisor.. I must say it did not disapoint and we are going back next year.
The Aria is perfectly placed in the middle of the strip but just set a little bit back off the strip as there is shopping centre called Crystals on the strip at the front of the hotel.. Sells all the top designers so take plenty of money :))

The hotel is amazing.., check in was really quick and staff really helpful.
Very clean, modern room with a really comfy big bed and floor to ceiling windows.. we had a view of Monte Carlo Hotel so not the best view but you can pay to upgrade to a strip view which I did not realise when I booked but I will definately do that next time we stay.
Lovely restuarants with my favorite being the Thai restuarant called Lemon Grass. Also the buffet is really good value for money with a really good choice.. The fresh crab went down a treat.

We went in August so was extremly hot with the weather going above 40 on most days so we spent a few days around there wonderful swimmimg pools and they even have an outdoor hot tub/jacuzzi

All in all a great hotel with no faults and I cannot wait to stay again.

Viva Las Vegas :)))

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5,362)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Agoura Hills, California, Usa
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I've stayed at aria many times. The rooms are comfortable and state of the art. The casino is well ventilated and doesn't stink from cigarettes! The casino is large and has many games to choose from. There are many bars so a cocktail is never to far!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Southernbelle in the North
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I accompanied my husband on a business trip. We were both very impressed with Aria. The rooms are very nice. We both travel frequently and we were very pleased and impressed with the rooms and all that Aria has to offer. Rooms high tech. Excellent food. Overall great experience. His conference and activities were at Aria and were top notch. Very satisfied.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Austin, Texas, Usa
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Aria is, by far, the nicest hotel and Casino in Las Vegas. The rooms are state of the art and very clean. The shower / bath tub area is exceptionally nice. The room was always cleaned as soon as we left for the day and even if that was late in the afternoon.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I usually think Vegas hotels are "meh", but this one really impressed me for the most part. The rooms are very nice, with great bathrooms, and the location is very convenient. The downside for me was the service. The check in line was really long and then when I had trouble with the wifi I couldn't get through on the phone so I tried the concierge's desk. The woman there was rude and unhelpful and when I got frustrated and said "thanks for nothing" and walked off no one followed up at all. So that was a disappointment, but if you're ok with minimal service or get luckier than I did, I think the quality of the resort itself makes it worthwhile.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
San Diego, California
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I have always wanted to stay at the City Center in Las Vegas but my budget usually doesn't allow it. I did have an opportunity to stay at the ARIA on business though and I have to say- it is well worth the price to stay here if you can afford it- or get your rooms comp'ed via the casino!

As soon as I walked in the room, the lights turned on, the tv turned on with some relaxing music, and the window shades drew themselves open and showed me a neat view of the City Center. Very nice touch. I liked being able to control everything in the room with a tablet remote. The bed was nice and comfortable. Everything was clean and the bathroom was very nice.

The conference facilities are also very nice and the banquet food was pretty delicious. The casino is not very big but my guess is that they aren't a very big gambling hotel. You can tell that the ARIA is a hotel/resort with a casino as an amenity and not a casino with rooms (as most resort-casinos are in Vegas)- so I don't recommend gambling here unless you really don't want to leave. Actually- I don't recommend gambling at all unless it's for entertainment purposes, hahaha,

They have some really good restaurants inside, notably Lemongrass, a Thai restaurant tucked by the sky suites entrance. If you like Thai, you'll definitely want to try Lemongrass. Great food and creative cocktails. They also have a neat cafe by the main elevators that you can find small meals at any time of day or night.

I did get a chance to visit one of the Aria's Sky Suites as the company we were at a conference for hosted a cocktail reception in one of them. MAN OH MAN these suites are luxury living at its finest. I cannot image what the starting rates (or how much money you have to "lose" on the casino floor) for one of these mansions-disguised-as-a-loft. They are HUGE and have unbelievable views throughout the suite. This one had 3 bedrooms, each with his-and-hers everything in giant bathrooms that each had their on bidet. Absolutely amazing. Too bad that will probably be the last time I will get to spend some time on one them.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Tampa, Fl
Reviewed March 4, 2013

This hotel/casino is the the absolute best. We have stayed there numerous times and have enjoyed each stay because of the outstanding staff who go out of their way to ensure we always have everything we require. The rooms are big and are kept quite clean and very modern. We tried the newly updated buffet this time and it was outstanding but the other resturants are outstanding also and a great value. The bars are clean with great service. We will be going soon for another outstanding vacation.

Room Tip: We have stayed in several and they are all great.