“A beautiful hotel with a modern touch”

ARIA Resort & Casino
Ranked #14 of 262 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Plymouth, Minnesota
“A beautiful hotel with a modern touch”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

We stayed at aria for 5 days and it was an amazing experience. After visiting the other hotels on the strip its definitely a higher level than them all. I feel they should add the "Resort fee" charges to the base price (since it is mandatory). i loved everything about aria except i wish they had a coffee and tea selection in the room to drink like other hotels do. we used room service many times and it was fast and tasty. The room was build with high technology for a technology lover like me that was a heaven, the first time you enter your room the lights come on, the drapes open and the music starts playing, and i liked that everything was controlled by a bedside control panel.
The jean Philippe cafe was amazing best sandwiches and sweets i ever ate. the buffet had many choices but u have to weight in a long line.One thing I dislike is the endless walking up and down the strip. The location of Aria solved this completely. We wandered in one direction to luxor hotel,and in the other direction to the Bellagio and treasure island ( to see the AMAZING Christmas display.) We saw the Cirque du soleil show, Zarkana, within the hotel and the mystery in treasure island.

1 Thank emelia1986

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5,390)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed December 29, 2012

We stayed at the Aria in Las Vegas from December 24 to December 28. The rooms were wonderful, large and comfortable with a great bed. The hotel is stunning and the casino is noticibly less smoky than others in Las Vegas. The staff was great, especially Lisa at the concierge desk who went above and beyond in helping us.

There are only a couple of things that the hotel could do better. First, for an enviromentally friendly hotel, I was surprised that I couldn't get my thermal mug filled directly but I had to have my coffee put in a disposable cup first. Second, although we were amply supplied with towels, there was no bath mat provided.

All in all, the Aria was great and I highly recommend it.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the strip, The views are spectacular at night.
Reviewed December 29, 2012

We had a great time at aria. I like all the modern technology in the rooms. We did move rooms during our stay at our request to be higher. I'll say the first room we stayed in was even nicer than the second. Casino was a lot of fun. It is well maintained. Javier's served a very nice meal. We also ate at cafe vettro. It was not over the top but was pretty good. We also went to jean philipe quite a bit. I love that place! They serve very good coffee. We went to the zarkana show. I strongly recommend seeing this show! All staff we encountered were very nice front the front desk to everyone working in the casino. Thank you for a great time and see you again soon.

• Stayed December 2012
San Francisco, California
Reviewed December 29, 2012

I stayed at the Aria, just after Christmas. Check in line was very long and not moving fast.. (30 minutes) Front desk was friendly and explained everything about the room. When arriving in room, the sun was shining in and I noticed dust was was covered all over the tables! So I went in the bathroom, got a wash cloth and proceeded to wipe everything down myself. I went to open the mini bar fridge and it wouldn't budge. It has a number coded lock that you can set yourself, so I called the front desk, only to be be put on hold for over 15 minutes. Finally when someone answered, she said they forgot to activate it at check in... Check out time is 11:00 am, which I find strange that most of the other nice hotels on the strip are noon. The hotel itself is nice, but my favorite of all is the Mandarin Oriental next door.. It has less rooms, no smoke or casino and excellent customer service. I just wanted to try something different, but will not be returning to Aria, nor will I recommend it.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
3 Thank schintz
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Aria was exciting new and a fun place to stay and enjoy. The spa and work out facilities are second to none. Looking forward to my next visit. Conference rooms lacked electrical outlets to charge computers, phones, etc. but were otherwise comfortable and clean.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Had a quick business trip to LV. Our team was doing a site inspection for an upcoming sales meeting at the Aria. Based on this visit, I cannot wait to spend more time at this resort.

I have walked thru the lobby and casino of the Aria in past visits to LV, but this was my first time staying. I was given a Sky Suite - what an exceptional room. I remember thinking that since I was here for the end of the world (Mayan Calendar hysteria), this was the room I would want to witness Armageddon! Beautiful view past the interstate to the mountain range to the west. Wonderful amenities throughout.

Besides the striking architecture and public facilities, this is NOT old Vegas. The crowd here is very chic - whether old or young. Even the action at the tables featured women dressed for the evening and men in suits and sports coats. A very good-looking crowd.

I cannot recommend the Aria enough. Like it's neighbor across the street, The Cosmopolitan, the Aria ushers in a new era of luxury.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank mmerc2004
Poughkeepsie, New York
Reviewed December 29, 2012

I was told the night before to pack my bags w/o a clue where on earth my husband was taking me. The morning of as we're driving to the city he tells me "we're headed to catch a flight to Las Vegas!!" I was stunned to say the least.

We stayed at the Aria and had an amazing experience! Our view from the 24th floor was absolutely breath taking too! The staff was friendly and prepared to meet your every need. There's lots to do within the resort itself and tons of places to shop,dine, gondola rides, shows site see whatever your heart desires! Oh may I add I love the high end shops that were close by. We even rented a vehicle via Aria and drove to Barstow CA to visit some friends that came in from LA! The streets were clean and you felt safe as well.

The Aria offers an array of dining options casual relaxed to upscale fine dining which is great! We had an annoying experience twice, and that was their buffet!! We stood in a long line twice on two separate occasions and were unable to get seated! We both felt this was a bit unreasonable given it was a buffet and there were visibly numerous tables unoccupied!

My husband and I have traveled to many of places. I have to say Vegas is one place we will definitely visit again!!

Room Tip: Choose a room on the 24th floor and above over looking the city!!