“Fantastic trip!”

ARIA Resort & Casino
Ranked #18 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

We had 3 couples in our group and stayed over a long weekend at the Aria. The resort is beautiful and the rooms were very comfortable. Due to the setback location of the resort, we did not have a view of the strip.That's the only thing I would change, aside from the water pressure (or lack thereof) in the shower. Service was great in and outside the room. We enjoyed several of the restaurants on site and were bummed that the buffet was closed (for construction). The gym is well equipped and crowded in the morning but I was able to find a machine. Pool chairs also fill up fast but again, we found a spot. We would definitely stay again!

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank XBG531

Reviewed November 2, 2012

I stayed here for 4 nights while in town for the SEMA car show. The hotel property is stunning, the staff overall was on point and the rooms well appointed. The location was close to everything but enough isolated to be very relaxing, especially while at the pool. The hotel has a great gym and the shopping close by is great. I think the price for the rooms is actually good compared to other hotels of this caliber. The few downsides that kept me from giving it 5 out of 5 are:
- the pool closing at 5pm: what is the deal with this? I was told that it was due to the season (late October/early November) but when its 80 degrees outside the pool should stay open to at least 7 or 8. Ridiculous. When I work the car show I don't want to feel like I have to rush back to my 5 star hotel in order to get a swim in by 5pm.
- the housekeeping was a bit spotty with me coming back to the room by 4:30 and the room as I left it at 7am. a bit lax for a hotel of this caliber and price point.
- the refrigerator only has room for what the hotel wants to provide which means you can't keep anything cold. I get that the hotel wants to make extra money for these items but to not provide any space for my own items is pretty stupid
- the rooms are nice but the lighting weak which makes for a dark room

Basically, it was just a few things that really took the edge off what could have been an exceptional and memorable stay.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank piddyman
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Stayed two nights at the Aria. The entire facility is elegant and the rooms are both spacious and equipped with every amenity. Check-in did take a few minutes wait but the lobby is so open and well decorated the time went by quickly.
What is truly outstanding about the Aria is the service. Everyone, from the valet to maintenance staff, were extremely helpful and gracious. Really the icing on a beautiful cake.
We usually visit Las Vegas a few times per year. Our future stays will all be at the Aria!

Room Tip: Rooms with views overlooking the surrounding mountains are very nice,
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank jujuberry
Reviewed November 2, 2012

PROs: Beautiful decor inside and out, modern, spotless, centrally-located on the strip, variety of dining options on property, very comfortable beds, exceptional breakfast via room service, tropical atmosphere around the pools, loved the new Javiers Mexican restaurant as well as the Tapas restaurant.

CONs: 1) Expensive - exceptional quality but you pay for it. No $5 roulette here. No cheap food or drink. If less expensive options were available, we would have never left the property.
2) Billing dept impossible to get ahold of. Another family member's resort fees were charged to my credit card. Was on hold 20 minutes all 3 times I tried to call. No one else offered to assist - was told I had to call that number. Gave up and disputed the charges directly with my credit card company. 3) Was there to celebrate my son's 21st birthday. It would've been nice if he would've gotten discounts, upgrade or even a free drink. At least he got some recognition at other places.

BOTTOM LINE: Will I stay here again? Yes, unless I found a good deal at a comparable property.

Room Tip: Higher rooms = better view. Ask to stay somewhat near an elevator or be prepared to walk a quarter m...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Beautiful place, love the rooms, very comfortable and clean,
very classy. Got there on a Saturday and left on a Tuesday.
Love the different restaurant and the casino.
The service was excelent, and very friendly.
Had a great time. We travel with another couple.
They also stay at the Aria.
We will definitively go back again. Love the place.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank vshel
Reviewed November 2, 2012

On our arrival at the Aria the check in desk was extremely busy and there was no queueing system which resulted in a bit of a "free for all" so dissapointed at their lack of organisation. When our turn did come, I was advised that my reservation had been cancelled. After assuring the desk clerk this was not so and providing the evidence from my previous correcpondence with the Hotel, she checked with her manager. The manager did not even have the courtesy to come and speak to us, instead, she left the clerk to come back and advise that they would put us up for 1 night and then check with the booking company. After insisting that she recheck her records did she eventually check the named partied and found our reservation. If she or the manager had bothered to read the documentation I had given them they would have seen who the reservation was under! Was not felt welcomed at all and it soured the start of our holiday. Saying that, we did not have any other issues with the remaining service at the hotel. The TV broke down a couple of times, which was annoying, given it a "state of the art" Hotel. However, it was fixed promptly. Overall, a bit dissapointed. Hotel looks good but not all its cracked up to be. Would not book again.

Room Tip: Insist on a city view and the deluxe rooms are not deluxe they are standard.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank susanm1957
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Aria, is a beautiful hotel. Very modern. The decoration is contemporary modern infuse with Technology. The beds are very comfortable. the room rates are great but the cost of food is astronomical. The location is great just make sure you bring comfortable walking shoes. The views are very nice. AWESOME place. Will for sure come back.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business