“In Room Technology”

ARIA Resort & Casino
Ranked #18 of 265 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed October 6, 2012

The hotel is beautiful. Has stunning pools and art. The only issue I ecountered was with the inn-room technology that is used to operate the rooms. When it malfunctioned our blinds would not shut. Most of the wall was window so the Vegas sun beat down on us pretty hard.

The food was excellent but the breakfast service was always very poor. On one morning our waitress left mid meal. Didn't ever come back. Didn't get another waitress to cover us either.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank amk07g
Write a ReviewReviews (25,006)

Reviewed October 6, 2012

Overwhelmed by the size of the hotel,check in excellent especially when we got upgraded to the 54th.floor,view over the strip was great,the room was lovely,and the most comfortable bed I,ve slept in! Found the staff helpful and friendly,everywhere spotless,and a good location,can,t wait to return to this wonderful resort.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Audpat
Reviewed October 6, 2012

I was looking forward to our 4 night stay here after enjoying stays at the near by Vadara and Cosmopolitan. The room was very well decorated and ultra modern but unfortunately we found it very small compared to many of the other hotels near by. The bed was amazing and felt like sleeping on clouds, and pillows like cotton wool. Overall a very nice hotel but I don't know why it is so expensive? I would honestly say try the Vdara as the rooms are much bigger and cost much less.

Room Tip: Higher the better
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Gavleng
Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

I'm not sure what other travelers are expecting and why they would give less stars.
Service, amenities, food, class, professionalism etc were all top notch.

I didn't win any money, but there was enough 5 diamond distractions to ease my losses. Would I stay again?, a million percent yes.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Jo D
Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

A/C is rigged so it doesn't go below 70* and several lights were busted. Quality of food pales in comparison to Wynn/Encore. No yummy late-night places to get a casual bite to eat. "Strip View" rooms are views of nearby condos and The Cosmopolitan, not the actual strip.

That said, room was very nice, TV good, staff friendly and well-versed, wonderful patisserie with a fantastic manager at Jean Philippe I think it's called. So we were happy with it, but it wasn't top-shelf.

I recommend going with it if you can get a great price that compares to Planet Hollywood/Paris prices. It is not equivalent value, on the other hand, to Venetian, or any of Wynn's properties.

• Stayed: September 2012
2  Thank 1974Pomerol
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Really enjoyed our stay at the Aria. Great location as it is in the middle of the strip. At the check we were upgraded to the 55th floor with a beautiful view of the mountains. The staff were so friendly. The restaurants at the hotel offer a geat variety of food and the entertainment like everywhere is 24 hrs. Our room was unbelievable. The whole experience felt 5 stars.

Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank Kate B
Reviewed October 5, 2012

The check in experience was awful. The girl spoke so quickly it was like a foreign language. No greeting just 'give me your card sir. '
He then pre-auth $1600 for incidentals without explaining she was going to do it or why.
The room was fine but the bed was so soft I nearly fell out unless I was right in the middle. Oh and $139 for a late check out. Bargain...... Not.
The gaming floor is the worst I saw on my trip. The decor is grey and beige. Very dull and uninspiring. It's the Cosmopolitan for me next time thanks.

• Stayed: October 2012