“Once again it exceeded our expectations”

ARIA Resort & Casino
Ranked #14 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Pensacola, Florida
“Once again it exceeded our expectations”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2012

We love staying at Aria,from the technologically advanced rooms, to the sleek restaurants, close proximity to Crystals and short walk to the attractions in either direction, we would definatley stay again.

Room Tip: A corner room would give a bit more room.
3 Thank florabella59

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5,293)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Sunderland, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2012

The aria hotel is one of the newest on the strip and personally I think you could tell. The hotel is very modern, our check in was very quick and the girl on the desk was v. helpful and informed us about the hotel and the strip. the rooms are large and spacious with a walkin shower/bath. In comparison to other hotels such as the stratosphere im so glad we chose the Aria as others seemed a little run down. The pool atmosphere was great with it being a weekend there was alot of youngsters with the dj playing music loud...me and my partner loved that! I must recommed the beatles love show at the mirage, im young and didnt think I would enjoy it (with not being a fan of the songs) but the show was AMAZING! Vegas is so chilled out, its a holiday where you can choose to relax round the pool or sightsee and shop(theres so much to do we didnt have time to sunbathe). I recommend going to the fashion mall and outlet malls there good if you dont want to spend thousands of pounds in the high end fashion shops and want a bargain. The aria is right on the strip but not in the hustle and bustle, I would definately return.

• Stayed April 2012
4 Thank shauney05
ARIAResort, Manager at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, May 8, 2012
Shaun, thanks for taking the time to write a review! It is great to hear that you enjoyed your trip and our property. Great tips for anyone visiting Las Vegas and we hope you will visit ARIA again soon!

Derek
Manager
buenos aires
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2012

very good saloons and restos very bad rooms, and is a new hotel !!!!

Room Tip: not in aria hotel, we have a corner suite but we cant'see the streep
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank albertoc780
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2012

Returning to Las Vegas after a four year break I was pleasantly surprised that the city didn't look like it should have if you believed the horror stories about real estate values there. Aria is a proof that's Vegas is moving upstream. To me the hotel is a perfect balance of location, luxury and "lasvegasness". Since I booked through the Priceline I couldn't specify what room I wanted at the time. When we finally arrived (took us an hour to wait in line for a taxi - can't they just expand that monorail service to the airport from the Strip?!), I told the front desk that we had an extra person with us and wanted a bigger room. We were oferred to purchase an upgrade to a corner suite. All the way up in the elevator and while walking to the room I thought that the price was kind of high until I opened the door: the only better view I had in Vegas was in Bellagio. To make a story short I got Aria almost by accident (my pretty low bid on Pricline got accepted!). I had to cancel my existing reservation to always very safe bet in vegas: Bellagio. No regrets. I would still consider Bellagio or Wynn for my future trips to Vegas but only if Aria is sold out.

• Stayed April 2012
2 Thank yurvlad
Dunfermline, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2012

This is a beautiful hotel, the rooms were superb and the decor was fabulous, I could not fault the luxury of this hotel at all. My issues lie with the service and the atmosphere.

Atmosphere, well there was none, all the casino staff were miserable and for first time gamblers who didnt know how to play, we felt very intimidated at the tables. Besides this we noticed that in comparison with all the other hotels that minimum bets were extreamly high, and to top this at the weekend they increased. This led to us leaving the hotel every night to find alternative casinos with a little more excitement and a little bit cheaper for beginners.

I was also very disappointed with how the hotel treated gifts for our mothers birthday. We had ordered flowers to be delivered to our mother and fresh strawberries. The hotel wanted to charge us $10 to allow them to be delivered, needless to say when they realised we were not happy, this fee was waived but we were angry they wanted to charge us in the first place. The strawberries went missing and each department was blaming each other only to find they had been signed for and told that no-one was staying at the hotel under that name. They were found 2 days later unrefrigerated and all mushy.

The icing on the cake was to come back from a day trip to find the door to our room had been left open by housekeeping. After speaking to the supervisor, (who once again didnt want to accept responsibility by his department) his answer to this was to leave a comment on the comment cards in our room!!.

If you have lots of cash to spend and you are not bothered about atmosphere and helpfull staff then by all means book this hotel, it was luxurious and with views that will stay with you. However my advice for familes looking for an atmosphere and not to be ripped off is to stay further up the strip. This hotel came across as very money orientated, looking to make that extra $ anywhere it could.

Room Tip: Ask for a room above the 10th floor or you will get a view of a brick wall.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank Laura M
The Woodlands, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2012

Before, I was not inspired to stay in the hotel. The Aria’s “signature fragrance” (which I learned is lavender and vanilla) and the industrial feel (what do they have against fabric?) did not appeal to me. HOWEVER, Aria’s “M Life” casino services offered us great rate ($79) and we thought we would give it a try. Glad we did! Fast check-in, very friendly staff and attention to detail will have me coming back. The architectural elements alone are worth coming to see. I wished I had more time to spend in their workout facility and beautiful spa. The hotel’s location was very convenient – we walked more than we hired taxis. The fragrance became refreshing and the clean lines appealing.

I will agree with earlier review, the deli and buffet were crowded and expensive. Plan on going early and/or buying snacks at the CVS on the nearby corner. I strongly suggest making spa and dinner reservations before you arrive at the hotel. I can recommend Aria’s Blossom restaurant.

Compared to the other 5-star hotels on the strip we have experienced, the Aria’s deluxe king room seemed small and the view not the best. I will ask for a corner suite next time.

Room Tip: Upgrade to a corner suite if you can.
5 Thank GottaRun
Avon, OH
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2012

Traveled to the Aria for my birthday in April. Is that the most important reason - NO! My wife and I love to gamble and the $5 slots are the greatest! Drink service on casino floor was outstanding.

We do pay some attention to the accommodations, dining, etc. but that is secondary to the gambling. I ordered a refrigerator upon arrival for medication, and it arrived at the room ten minutes after we did - and worked our entire three night stay. Express comps, free play, point play - all make the gambling experience even better. We stay at the Aria at least three times a year. Went to Jean Georges for steak on my birthday. Best steaks in town! Also, the waiter surprised me with a wonderful complimentary dessert. Used express comps for dinner and left a cash gratuity. Ready to book for five days in July!

6 Thank Jerry M