“Great new addition to the strip for those who want 4+ star on a budget”

ARIA Resort & Casino
Ranked #15 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed February 8, 2012

Stayed here for a 30th birthday. The room is gorgeous, the bed one of the most comfortable I have ever stayed in and all the amenities are first class. The resort fee is quite a rip off; would forgo evian water in the gym for this charge; it seems a bit excessive since the weather isn't really pool friendly in the winter so sort of a back door way to add money to the cost of the room, but as I said it was a good value otherwise so not a big deal. The breakfast buffet is fantastic and had great quality food; wouldn't recommended the cafe in the hotel casino though.

• Stayed: January 2012
3  Thank bbotch
There are newer reviews for ARIA Resort & Casino

Reviewed February 8, 2012

We've stayed in several hotels in Vegas and this is one of our favorites! The high tech rooms are nice and new with a control panel by the bed that lets you control everything from lighting to music, tv and window shades. The spa and workout areas are great and the pools are very nice. Fun restaurants, with something for all taste. Casino is a little small and not the friendliest of dealers on the strip, but the aesthetics make up for it!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank cwilker792
Reviewed February 8, 2012

Aria is set back just enough off the main drag that you feel away from it all without being away from it all. This was my first trip to Las Vegas and it was even more gaudy and "trashy" than it'd been portrayed. Luckily, the Aria and City Center offered a nice respite. The pool area is awesome, the buffet is pricey but good, the staff was great, the casino is nice, and the grounds are modern and cool...and it's convenient to everything.

Room Tip: If you want a better view, try to get a room high up (14th floor +) that ISN'T near the center o...
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Treygn
Reviewed February 7, 2012

We enjoyed our stay. Hotel staff were very good, really enjoyed the swift valet and bell service. Pool open in winter, a nice treat. Very nice rooms, but not a suite.

As stated in other reviews, the rooms are a bit on the dark side at night. Lights are dim at the highest setting. And it is easier to make the room dark by pressing the wrong button, not so easy to turn them on again.

Getting a cup of coffee was difficult. No in room coffee? Had to go the casino and then wait in crazy line up. Super 8 has coffee in room. Why not Aria?

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank toiler
Reviewed February 7, 2012

Long overdue review. Stayed at ARIA for a weekend during the summer and love it. Obviously everything is new and clean. The clubs were good and the pool party, Liquid Lounge I think it was called, was awesome. I was with a group of friends so we got a 1 bedroom suite. We were originally in a standard room but we got to the room and it was never cleaned so they upgraded us for the inconvenience. The only negative about the place was that you couldn't walk outside and be on the strip. Had to cab everywhere.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
4  Thank MrSimmons51
Reviewed February 7, 2012

I'm usually not a picky person when it comes to hotels in Vegas since all I really need is a place to sleep at night. Who goes to Vegas to stay in their room the whole time? This was my first---and last stay I will ever have with Aria. I spent $600 on a 3-night stay and for that price, I expected a better experience than I received. My BIGGEST complaint was that I had absolutely NO CELL PHONE service there. I shared a room with my cousin. He has Verizon and I have AT&T. Both of our smart phones were not able to send/receive phone calls and txt messages nor go online when we were in our rooms. This was a major inconvenience for us because we consistently needed to check up on our pregnant wives at home in California. We were irritated with this so called the front desk to ask if we could use our room phones to contact our wives since we could not do so on our cell phones and asked to not get charged a phone fee. The front desk said this was ok. Upon checking my credit card statement today I found out I was charged 95 dollrs to make 3 eight minute phone calls!!! I called the hotel to complain about my fee charged and they only agreed to take off half of what was charged. So I am still stuck paying 50 for phone calls that combined were less than half an hour. Ridiculous. Also, the rooms are HOT not matter how low you turn down the thermostat and staff will still knock on your door and bug you even if you have your privacy light on. So very disappointed with this stay. Quite honestly I have stayed at $40 a night hotels and have had better service than I have at this "5 star" establishment. At checkout the front desk asked how my stay was. I told them I was disappointing that we could not receive cell phone service. The guy at the front desk made up some excuse about how cell phone service was bad because it was Superbowl weekend and they had too many guests staying at the hotel that weekend. So what does that mean???? Cell phones don't work when the hotel is at max capacity? My cousin and I are card dealers for a casino in California so we like to vacation in Vegas every other month just for fun. But this stay put a bad taste in our mouths. I will NEVER stay here again and will make sure my friends and family won't either. What makes me the most upset and sad about my whole situation is that no one from this hotel will try to right their wrong :(

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
7  Thank TravelBound1234
ARIAResort, Manager at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2012

February 8, 2012

Dear Guest:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our resort. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconveniences you encountered during your stay. At ARIA we value guest feedback as part of our continual effort to improve the quality of the high standards we strive to provide.

We have sent you a message containing our contact information, and look forward to discussing your experience and resolving your concerns.

Guest Relations
ARIA Resort & Casino

Reviewed February 7, 2012

Stayed here for the first time because of a great MGM Resorts online room rate offer. The hotel is very nice because it's relatively new and architecturally dynamic looking inside and out. The room was nice with a lot of electronic gadgets and controls that operate everything from the lights to the window curtains. This room compared to other upscale hotel rooms on the strip is somewhere in the middle, I didn't think it was that special. There are a lot of good restaurants at this hotel albeit a little pricey.The check-in process for us was disappointing as there was no organization to this process at the front desk which took us 20 minutes. It would have worked better if there had been a check-in queue line set up instead of people milling around trying to get somebody to check you in. Overall it's a nice hotel if you get a good price on the room, because the regular price for this room in my opinion is not worth the value as compared to other upscale hotels on the strip. I would stay here again only if I got a good room rate.

Room Tip: Try to get a room close to the elevators as it is a very long walk to the ends of the floor.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family