ARIA Resort & Casino
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$138
$116
$179
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$87
$135
Venetian.com
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$189
  • Restaurant
Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$146
$113
Agoda.com
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$410
$189
Orbitz.com
$20
25,763 results
All reviewsjulian serranohigh techcorner suitetouch screencity viewmodern hotelremote controlother hotelssky suitesmini barfloor to ceiling windowsamazing hotelfitness centerresort feelong walktrip to vegasroom key
Reviewed June 3, 2011

We booked 2 rooms at ARIA resort for 4 nights last May 2011.
First of all we had to stay in line for at least 30 minute before being able to check-in, we stayed in line almost the same time for check out: they really need to organize their staff more effictiently many people were complaining.

My friend booked a city view room and he did not have the room he ordered for so we complain but the host did not want to hear anything so we called the manager who grant us 30$ off the room...but he wanted the city view as booked...

The rooms are clean, technological, shower and bath tube, confortable bed....very nice.

Electrical problem the last night.We had to wait 30 minutes for elevators to work again and then no water nor electricity for almost the whole night (strange that the electrical shortage was only in the rooms but not the casino?...)

The pool is fully packed!! you have to struggle to find a seat!

Buffet was good, it is far from fine cuisine but when you are hungry it's OK

The spa is nice, nice staff, nice decor

I lost my camera AND my bracelet in my room. We had to call 7 times the lost and found but they never did anything, never called me back, never sent a security guard nothing

VERY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE

We will never go back there again , it's a pity because it's a nice hotel

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 2, 2011

We enjoyed our visit to the Aria. The bed was wonderful. I also liked the large shower. Our room was very quiet and peaceful. My only complaint would be the distance to walk to your room. Also dined in one of the great restaurants on premises.

Room Tip: Escalator down to the Monte Carlo Resort
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 2, 2011

Really enjoyed the stay at the Aria. Have been to Vegas nine times now and each time I like to try a new hotel and casino, but from now on I want to stay here. I LOVE the smell wafting through the casino, but I understand it might get overwhelming. Love it or hate it I think it's better than most casino smells on the Strip.
The room itself was wonderful. Clean and modern. The only problem we had was working with the bedside panel. At times things did not respond and hence got very frustrating. Did like that you could open everything up or shut it all down when you walked in/out the door.
Loved the bathroom and the shower. Interesting layout. Lighting was great in there and even though I don't really want to check my face out at 25x magnification it was nice to have for makeup.
Ate at the breakfast buffet and was pleased with all the choices. Layout is nice and really liked the glass tiles on the walls. Very retro.
Pool area is lovely and the 3 pools are nice with plenty of lounge chairs. Keep in mind that it does close around 6 so get out there when the sun is high to enjoy the cool pool, it gets a bit chilly in the water when the sun goes behind all those towers.
Enjoyed the variety of slots on the casino floor and especially the newer ones that have surrounding sound and vibrations in the chairs! Dealers at the tables were nice and very helpful when learning a new game. Servers came around often and the drinks were not watered down.
Overall great stay in a nice, new, modern hotel.

2  Thank jloatx
Reviewed June 1, 2011

Changed rooms twice in 3 days because of the Cosmopolitan night club music that runs from 10pm till on average 6am on Thursday-Saturday and at times on Mondays. According to the staff this problem started Dec. 2010 and has yet been corrected. Believe me were not the only couples that requested room transfers. My wife even tried sleeping in the bathroom to lower the decibels to no avail. We were offered ear plugs and repeated apologies, and on my third request the manager only credited 150$ for the inconvenience. Keep in mine that we went from the 31st floor to 25th and finally moved to the 50th on the south side to find peace.
Very nice hotel although the scent from the ventilation system gets too you after a few days. Please avoid the north side!

Room Tip: Request south side only to avoid pounding music!
8  Thank mikebeaudry
Reviewed June 1, 2011

If your looking for the highest standard of comfort and cleanliness, the Aria is the place to be.
We have never slept in a more comfortable bed and the room offered all the latest technology and cleanliness was first class.
The three outdoor pool areas are very pleasant.
The hotel is set back from the strip which reduces noise from both traffic and revellers. I belief this hotel is in the centre of the strip, turn left and there's Bellagio and Caesars, turn right and there's Monte Carlo, New york and Excalibar.

Only downside for us was the food and drinks were expensive.

Room Tip: About floor 20 upwards and facing the strip/pool
1  Thank silverfox123