Polo Towers Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Marriott's Grand Chateau(Las Vegas)
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
Rodeway Inn(Las Vegas)
2,682 results
All reviewsrooftop poolmurphy bedtime sharediamond resortsfull kitchenplanet hollywoodhawaiian marketbedroom suiteunderground parkingsmall balconysales pitchtimeshare propertyoff the striptimeshare presentationconvenience storebusiness centerconcierge desk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Arriving was a bit of a mess. We waited in the valet area, and when no one came, I went to get a luggage carrier. A porter stopped me and said I wasn't allowed to touch them. He took it, and then started to follow us outside when he went and did something else. As we waited by the car, others pulled in, and were received by other porters and their car valeted away. Check-in was about 2 minutes, which was great. The room was a let-down; nothing bad but not that "resort" feeling. It became cozy during the week. I missed having a washer/dryer. The windows had levers to lock for opening and closing, on the 16th floor, which made me feel a bit uneasy, (what if someone tripped against them, I kept thinking). The pool is very well kept and spotless. The rooftop also has spas and outside showers, with "cabanas" that close remotely. Very Nice! The pool is only 3 feet deep, but it keeps the "lingerers" out. I like that. They remove the towels from the chairs periodically so those claiming them in the morning don't get to hold them while others go without. Nice. One problem was when we asked the concierge about tickets, he told us he could only help us get a discount if we agreed to take the 90 minute timeshare tour. I found what I wanted on Groupon afterwards. Parking was good with many options. We used the in-house store for ice cream and stuff and the counter person was always nice. The best part of staying at the Polo Towers is the location; for walking the strip, right across from the Miracle Mile, and for driving. Security was always available, but not overdone. They changed our towels and made the bed everyday. WiFi was free to owners, and was trouble free.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank GotaGo2Da
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Had a 1room suite,nice size with kitchen and pull out couch. Just a minutes walk from the strip not a big deal at all it's the same distance as if you were staying at a casino hotel and had to walk through the casino to get to the strip. I liked that it was a non casino resort. There was no smoke not loud and relaxing. The elevators are very slow however the everything else made up for that. Minor detail for me. There was always someone cleaning something there,my rooms was clean,the hallways the lobby the pool all very clean.there was free wifi although it was very slow. Check in and check out was smooth and fast. All in all I was happy with everything. I would definately stay here again

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Hillary S
diamondresorts, Manager at Polo Towers Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2014

Thank you for sharing your thought about your recent stay here at Polo Towers Villas. Yes, the fact that we do not have on-site gambling is a very big draw for families and individuals alike who do not wish to deal with that type of atmosphere at their resort. However, we are close enough to the strip where those who do wish to gamble, can do so within walking distance. We were glad to hear that our accommodations, check in/out experience, and location exceeded your expectations. Your recommendation is greatly appreciated! We look forward to seeing you the next time you and your family are visiting Las Vegas again.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

Overall, I have to say this is a great hotel, with fabulous rooms, great location, excellent amenities, beautiful roof top pool with nice barBQ grill area, and excellent and pleasant staff. This has been my third stay at this hotel and i would recommend this resort to anyone. We did have some challenges on this stay, all of which i am happy to report the hotel addressed to our satisfaction. I used an Interval exchange to book here, I booked the exchange months ago and called the hotel before to confirm my two bedroom and higher floor request. However when we arrived in the wee hours of the morning the day of check in , the front desk said they had neither a two bedroom or high floor available. They were very apologetic and although upgraded us to a Villa room, it was on a low floor it was facing the alley. They promised to see if they could meet our room resv. the next day. After only about 4 hrs sleep we were awakened by about 30 minutes of garbage trucks picking up trash in the alley, I was not happy. As soon as we went to the desk in the morning and said our name, the front desk clerk knew of our situation and called over Angela Barbaryan, the assistant front desk manager who apologized again and said she was working on a better room as requested. She was wonderful and she was able to find us an excellent room as requested and we moved in later the next day. The next glitch came when we never received housekeeping service and after I called to ask why on the third day, they said it was in the notes that we did not want service. Which was not true so finally on fourth day we got service. Then on day 5 we get a message from the concierge reminding us of our checkout the next day. Since we were staying 7 days, we again are at the front desk and had to show our paperwork from Interval showing our reservation before they could change it. Thank goodness we had copies with us or we'd have been looking for a room for one night. With each issue the staff was very accommodating, and followed up to make sure we were satisfied, however, all of these issues put some unnecessary stress on our vacation and seemed to be things that could have been avoided since they were all related to the initial reservation. Would we stay here again? Yes. Glitches happen but excellent staff and customer service can make the difference between a bad experience and a good one and at The Polo Towers they want to make sure their guests are happy and satisfied. J. Klein from NYS

Room Tip: Rooms on higher floor and not facing the alley. If you are in the Villas and want a balcony, you need a studio/one bedroom since the regular one bedrooms do not have a real balcony.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank JRKlein
Reviewed April 20, 2014

We were there on a timeshare exchange last week for my 40th birthday, so lucky to have arrived on a friday, got a great room on the 21st floor (one below the rooftop pool), so the view (at least on our side) was amazing. Every room (to my knowledge) has a balcony, and even though it was a studio with a murphy bed (which I was initially nervous about) It was really, really nice, a great comfortable mini apartment for the week. The bed felt like a normal one for the most part too.
To compare, it was comparable, if not more luxurious than most $350.00 NY hotel rooms.
Clean, modern, quiet, granted we were at end of hall. . . .Helps to ask where you are, turns out our other option would have been the 6th floor facing the trash collection, lower down etc..
Though there is no food there, there is a decent mini mart, and also a order in service that we had deliver right up to the pool. It was actually really good.
The pool and cabanas are recently re done so the it's new and nice. The music is geared towards 35 plus. A relief really, as the strip gets really tiresome after a while and it's nice to just be able to relax and not hear beats all the time. Also, you just cant beat the whole situation. You're STEPS from the strip but don't have a casino in your hotel, so it's so much more tranquil. You really need that in Vegas, especially with the way things have gotten with street solicitors and pedestrian walkways that force you to walk through the drama just to cross the street, etc..
Anyways, I'd advise avoiding the concierge after checking in, even though they imply that's your next step before going to your room as they "have something for you.." Having gotten up at 4 in the morning and flying 6 hours, already owning a timeshare, the last thing I wanted was a sales pitch, as short as it was, I felt like the lady was cold on us for the rest of the trip just because we denied going the next day to listen to their spiel. Meanwhile I would have written the hotel a great review which was what she said they were after anyways.. . Go figure once we got up to our rooms, she called us back to say that she forgot but we are actually entitled to a one bedroom if we reconsidered to come to the presentation the next day, but by that time we were perfectly comfortable. They obviously make points if they can just bring anyone in the door.
All in all, I really do not have a thing to complain about for this hotel. They even have a free shuttle to the north strip daily if you want to sign up for. And if you need to rent a car, I'd recommend taking a taxi to the Westin and using enterprise, it's the cheapest and they will pick and drop you off too. Polo uses Hertz and they offer a shuttle but it takes you to the airport and then to the lot.... long trip. . . more expensive. Planet Hollywood on site but more expensive than enterprise too. Finally, stay in the Villas, not the towers, seems much nicer. Also, just 10 mins or less from airport and a beer and wine plus huge walgreens with food and bevs to left of strip. (Mall across the street by Hilton is pretty cool too.)
Enjoy! We would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Villas not Towers, upper floors with view
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank natashalili
Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

The hotel was close to the strip. I was with my family it was awesome! They have a pool on the top floor which is where I stayed most of the time! It seemed as it was more for the older generation and the only complaint I had was that the checking was a little slow but after that it was great! The rooms are amazing! We had a family suite !

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Colgrl81
diamondresorts, Manager at Polo Towers Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2014

We are pleased you enjoyed your recent visit. At Polo Towers Villas, we strive to provide the premier resort destination experience by offering the finest in service and amenities for our guests such as our new roof top pool! We also boast exceptional accommodations and truly must-see entertainment. Thank you for providing your insights. We hope to serve you again soon.