“Fantastic place to stay in a great location”
Review of Polo Towers Suites

Polo Towers Suites
Ranked #32 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

We are Diamond Resort owners and were very pleased with this resort. The staff are all so pleasant and can't do enough for you. The concierge were very helpful and even the sales team were nice! We had a 1 bedroom with an interconnecting door to a studio to make a 2 bed apartment which was very spacious for a family of 4. Good size living area, fantastic kitchen and good sized bedroom and bathroom. We had a minor mix up with room keys where on our first day someone else was given a key to the studio but fortunately I had locked it from the inside so they couldn't get in. This was picked up by the staff without us even contacting them and a very nice security man apologised profusely and promised to investigate what had happened. We were offered free wifi by way of apology which was a nice touch.
The pool on the roof is a nice area and although busy we always found chairs. The kids loved the water playground on the ground floor in the shade of the building which was well planned as it made for a good break from the relentless sun.
Overall Polo Towers is a great place to stay, right on the strip in the middle of all the action. But with no casino it made for a quiet and relaxing place to stay on the strip but away from too much Vegas madness!
Highly highly recommend.

• Stayed: August 2013
7  Thank san31_11
diamondresorts, Manager at Polo Towers Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2013

We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay at Polo Towers! We’re sorry to read about the mix-up with the keys to your allocated apartment, but we’re extremely pleased that our team sorted this out for you, and that this incident didn’t spoil an otherwise enjoyable stay here. We hope we’ll see you again!

There are newer reviews for Polo Towers Suites

Reviewed August 10, 2013

If you want to go to Vegas and not always have to eat out (since it is not very reasonable anymore) this is a great place to stay. Condo with kitchens, dishes, separate bedrooms. Shuttle buses available to take you to local grocery stores for food. Very clean and nice.

Room Tip: Be sure to ask for non-smoking room if you need it!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank MatiraSunset
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Went on business but took my family along for a mini vacation. Stayed in a 1 bedroom with kitchen microwave, fridge, dishes, glasses, etc. very clean. Close to the strip about 2 minutes walking. Very clean apt. had a little store downstairs if you forgot anything and a hugh pool on the roof. The Hotel is very close to all the big names MGM, Aria, Hard Rock etc. so we walked to most of the attractions and entertainment.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank JimCayman
diamondresorts, Manager at Polo Towers Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2013

We’re delighted that you enjoyed your recent stay at Polo Towers! We hope you’ll consider the resort for future visits to Las Vegas, and we look forward to being of service to you again!

Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here a while back. Was cheap and clean and close to the strip and easy walking to most or the big casinos. Was aware from other reviewers about the time share scenario, was offered cheap tickets to shows apon arrival though sounded like a good deal we got a better deal when we walked over to MGM and asked them if they could match it...and they did better. Pays to look around and ask. Plus entertainment n food is cheap in vegas so don't waist your holiday time on a time share meeting. Place was overall pretty good and i'd stay there again!

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed August 7, 2013

I stayed as my sister's guest. She booked this property as a trade with her time share privileges. I thought the studio was fine-little kitchen sink area, microwave, coffee maker, dishes, glasses, cups and cutlery for two. It was necessary for us to share a bed as the room was not big enough to accommodate a cot if we wanted one. I discovered we could not have chairs for our balcony as this was a safety hazard. So the balcony is apparently just for pacing back a forth a few feet. The pool area was very nice. The staff was very pleasant. I titled my review as above because of two incidents. First concern: I discussed renting a car with the concierge, asked many questions about renting a car, such as is there a parking fee, etc. After I rented the car, and we drove around for the day, we arrived back at the property about 1am. It was extremely difficult to find a parking space in the underground garage. Valet is free as of this writing, so if you do have a car, that might be a better option for you. The bigger problem was that with all the information I was provided about cars and parking, no one I spoke to mentioned a parking permit was necessary. I saw permits on the dashboards of other cars, so went directly to the concierge, had a pass printed and was accompanied back down to my car to place the permit. Second concern: Upon arrival I asked if there was shuttle service to the airport and was told, yes. The day before my departure I went to the concierge desk to book the shuttle. I had already declined a free ride to the airport, opting to pay the $7 for shuttle service rather than inconvenience a family member who lives in the area. The concierge gave me a look and explained that the shuttle stops at many hotels, he didn't know how many properties it would stop at before and after Polo Towers, so he really couldn't tell me what time I should book the shuttle to get to my flight on time, and a $15 cab ride would guarantee my arrival at the airport. I feel as though the first incident was just an oversight, but the second incident points out a pattern to me of not providing the guest all the information they need to make an informed decision. Perhaps this could be remedied by creating a document they could hand out that answers all pertinent questions so that no necessary information is left out. I try to be thorough in all of my dealings with service providers, but since they are the "experts" there is always the possibility that a guest will forget (or in this case that a staff member would forget) some important detail. In case anyone is wondering, I called my uncle and he was happy to drive me to the airport.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank Mariann B
diamondresorts, Manager at Polo Towers Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2013

We strive to ensure that all our guests can enjoy a stress-free break here with us and we regret to read that there seem to have been some communication shortcomings during your stay. We try and ensure that all essential information is provided at the time of check in and we apologise if the advice you received appeared incomplete. We will address this with our team, of course. We hope, however, that this will not deter you from considering visiting us next time you are in the area, until then, however, we wish you safe travels.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

My husband & I just returned from a week long stay at Polo Towers (we were in the villas). We booked this resort through a timeshare trade and, to be very honest, I was a bit disappointed when booking as this was not our first choice. Boy am I glad we did get into the POLO Towers - it was wonderful! The location can't be beat, the room (a one bedroom suite with separate living/kitchen area) was very nice and adequately stocked with dishes and amenities. The free shuttle to the grocery store, to Fremont Street, to the outlet mall, and to Ellis Island were nice additions to our stay.

Each and every employee we had the opportunity to talk to was very friendly and helpful. I was disappointed that a package that was left for me by a friend a few days before my arrival was never located but everyone did try to help with the search. In retrospect, I probably should have not only had her put my name on the package but should've also called the resort to give them a "heads up" about it. I'm sure they have many things to deal with at the check-in desk and it got lost in the shuffle. Thank heavens it wasn't anything very important but I will know better next visit - and I truly plan for there to be a next visit! I am already looking forward to a return trip to Las Vegas next year and hope to return to Polo Towers.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 31, 2013

This is a good exchange. Great location once you find the entrance ,walk to strip,across the street from the ARIA AND COSMOPOLITAN.
This strictly a no casino,no frills condo type hotel. It was our second visit and would stay again. It is clean well furnished with full kitchen,spacious living , dining and large bedroom.

Room Tip: use Harmon St. entrance
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends