“Great hotel !!!!”

Red Roof Inn Las Vegas
Ranked #124 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed April 6, 2014

I stayed at this red roof from March 17th to the 22nd it was really good and i got a good price 90 days in advance . It is by the hard rock . There is a cvs like 5 minutes away . Having a microwave and refridgerator in the room was a big plus . The rolls and bagels and juice and coffee every morning ( FREE !!! ) at this hotel every morning was nice . I am staying here again when i visit in September .

Room Tip: I stayed in the 600 section which was very quiet .
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
grathbun, Director of Sales at Red Roof Inn Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2015

Great hotel!!!

Thank you for your generous review. Everything we have to offer is just what you commented on. We are glad that you had a good five day stay with us and that our amenities and location met your needs. We will be looking forward to seeing you again in September.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

Upon checking in, I was told there's no early check-in and I should call 2 hours later because there's no available room yet. Then when I asked if there's holding our luggage, I was told I can check-in early for $20+tax. I also ask for a receipt but was told at our checkout. There's no difference between the room we rented during Comfort Inn management. Clean, kitchenette, minifrifge, microwave,iron w/ ironing board, hair dryer, descent size "closet", and provided the requested pillows. As other reviewers, you can hear noise planes, vehicles passing by the street, and inconsiderate driver with loud music/muffler. Price gouging is this establishment specialty, i.e., from $49.99 to $130+. It's more for Friday and Saturday. I found one for under $60 on a Friday. I wish I did not make any reservation with this establishment. What a ripoff! Upon checkout, I was told by "Loisa" that she cannot provide me with a receipt. Incompetent staff! My family and I are traveler's and member of three well known travel clubs. This is the first time I was refused and lied to for a receipt. Where is your integrity??

• Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank Travelers330
grathbun, Director of Sales at Red Roof Inn Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2014

"Comfort Inn managed this place better"

Thank you for your review and please accept our apology for any unpleasentness or discomfort you experienced. Although we changed brand from Comfort Inn to Red Roof Inn 7/12/13 nothing else changed here except the sign. Our desk staff was unable to offer a receipt due to the transaction was with an online travel agency. Only they can provide a receipt. Of course we provide receipts with any direct transaction at our front desk. The few days you spent here was one of the busiest weeks of the year with several conventions overlapping. Plus with a wind change, the airport directed a take-off path directly overhead. Fortunately this is not often, But we are sorry that you had to put up with the excessive noise.
Your review is helpful to us and was presented at our weekly staff meeting, It will keep us on our toes to make sure we do all we can to provide a pleasant experience for each guest....Thanks again for taking the time to review and thanks for the good marks you gave us..

Reviewed March 17, 2014

The sign outside claimed rooms from $49.99 a night. We paid $135.34 including taxes, 'resort fee for the slowest wifi ever'. Thanks so much Red Roof Inn for taking full advantage of Nascar & Construction Expo to gouge your customers. Place adequate & clean. Wanted a room close to airport as flying out early the next morning. Read other Tripadvisor reviews - funny no one mentioned Red Roof Inn directly on landing path for McCarran airport - very noisy

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

"overpriced and noisy"
Thank you for takling the time to post your review. All are very helpful to us and are used as guidelines at our weekly staff meetings. The few days spent with us were during one of those multi convention weeks and most hotels on Paradise Rd., were at 100% occupancy. This puts supply and demand into play and we basically price off of our competition. Our $49 Sunday thru Thursday room pricing is quickly bought up and prices increase with demand, not unlike most business. This was also a windy week and the airport changed one of their flight paths for take-off directly over us. We are very conscious of this too. Fortunately this is not often.
Thanks again for taking the time to review.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

Large room, with very good lighting. Our room was very quiet. The room was very clean, had a microwave, refrigerator, coffeemaker, cooktop, iron and ironing board, hairdryer. In addition to the desk with a chair, there was also a small table with two chairs. The bed was very comfortable. The sink was outside the toilet and tub, sometimes helpful if you are traveling with your parents or older children. Breakfast was basic, with bagels, rolls, oatmeal, juice and coffee. The food was in one room, and plenty of tables in the next room. The lady in charge of the breakfast did a very good job of keeping everything clean and well stocked.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
grathbun, Director of Sales at Red Roof Inn Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2015

A good value:
Thank you for your very kind review. We are pleased that you found your room to your liking and enjoyed all of our amenities. We will pass your compliments on to our staff and hope that you will head our way again.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

This is my second stay at this Red Roof Inn for business. The rooms are clean, spacious, just minutes from Las Vegas Blvd and across the street from the Hard Rock Hotel, and ten minutes to the airport! Straight in, straight out. Free WiFi

The staff is friendly. The location is ideal for business and pleasure travel. Well priced if you don't want to be on the strip. Parking is included, so is the Free WiFi. Yes, there is a small resort fee, but worth the few bucks.

Dinning is close by. The Silver 7 (just a half a block walk away on the same side as the hotel) has a very good, hot and fresh buffet. You can eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner all for under $30 per day! The staff is friendly, the buffet is clean, regularly refreshed. If you don't want a buffet, you can have a prime rib steak dinner for under $10! Of course you can eat at the buffets on the strip as well.

This Red Roof Inn, Las Vegas is the business person's friend and the budget conscious fun getaway traveler. You won't be disappointed. Priced right, clean, friendly staff, easy in and out.

Room Tip: Book online on Red Roof Inn.com. Sign up for the rewards program because you'll like staying at...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 27, 2014

If the thrill of staying at a Vegas strip hotel has been lost on you I highly recommend staying at the Red Roof Inn. Located 10 minutes away from McCarron Airport, accessible by cab or Bell Trans bus shuttle, directly across the street from the Hard Rock Hotel, this motel is super convenient with all the amenities a business traveler or someone taking a Vegas vacation looking to save money has everything you will need. No room service but who cares, it is close to restaurants and a CVS (like literally next to the motel). It's an easy one mile walk from the strip, a bus stop located across the street, and the housekeeping is first rate! They even leave a free bottle water after each cleanup. The staff is so friendly and helpful, they enabled me to extend my stay twice when I was there recently and let me stay in the same room. Plus the rooms have a kitchenette, king size bed, free wi fi, plenty of great TV channels, and the bathrooms are roomy. Plus affordable, you'll never pay strip hotel prices but beware they do charge resort fees which I wasn't aware of but it's reasonable. This is the only place I'll stay each January when I attend AEE and will definitely consider this spot next time I'm in Vegas for a vacation. I've stayed on the Strip but for me the Red Rook Inn is the best place I've ever stayed in my more than 30 times I've been to Vegas. LOVE LOVE LOVE this place.

Room Tip: free breakfast, free computer use in the lobby, free coffee 24 hrs a day at the lobby, cheap laundry...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank rob p

"The best motel in Vegas"
Now coming from a New Yorker, this a compliment! You have been selected as our ambassador at large. Thanks so much for your very generous review. You covered just about everything we try to enclose in our advertising to attract guests. On your next trip in January for the AEE you will find the same friendly staff and will notice some improvements within our facility, plus we have eliminated the resort fee, which was only temporary. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

I thought Keila at the front desk was awesome. She was very helpful. I wish all front desk personnel were like her. The room was great and roomy with m/w and refrig. The Inn was close to the airport and the strip. The only thing I did not like was the $5 / night resort charge.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family