Palace Station Hotel and Casino
Vdara.com
$169
$127
  • Pool
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$229
Mirage.com
$153
$127
Venetian.com
  • Pool
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$160
$121
SignatureMGMGrand
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
$239
$159
Caesars Palace
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$89
  • Restaurant
Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$69
  • Pool
Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$99
$81
$22
2,277 results
All reviewstower roomoyster bargrand cafeoff the stripluxury towerfeast buffetfree shuttleplayers cardshuttle servicefashion show mallrental cartable gamesslot machinesbingostarbucksgamblingcomps
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I stayed at the Palace Station Hotel & Casino February 11-13th and I had a great time. We stayed in two different rooms. The first one was in the "courtyard" and it was extremely underwhelming... There was ZERO view as most of our window was covered in brick. Also, the curtain went all the way across the wall, leading us to believe we'd have this fantastic view... but half of the curtain covered only the wall. The bathroom was tiny, and the shower even smaller. It was only in a small corner. A stall style shower only and the shower head was immobile so you were almost forced to stand with your back against the shower curtain (which had no curtain liner). and there was nothing to prevent the water from splashing all over the floor, which it did. The second room was in the tower, and it was a much more spacious bathroom and room in general. There was nothing overly exciting about the room at all. But the bellman was nice. I think my rental was scratched by valet though :-( I had to call down to get wi-fi service up as well.

Room Tip: Do not get a room in the Courtyard if you expect to spend ANY time in the room at all... It's really far away from the front desk... no elevators and the rooms are terrible!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

At a recent convention, all the usual hotels on the strip were booked and I liked to other options.

The hotel was a 15minute drive away, but once I was there, I didn't mind the trip. The rooms were big, staff was very nice and the overall experience was pleasant.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed February 24, 2013

My husband and I stayed at Palace Station in Las Vegas from Feb 21- Feb 24, 2013. We've stayed there once before, about 5 years ago. We were pleased with our experience then, which is why we decided to stay again.

We arrived around 10am and were happy to be able to check into our room early, around 12. That was very much appreciated. The bell desk was helpful in getting us shuttle schedules and storing our luggage until we could check in. They were friendly and welcoming. I was very happy with the bell desk service our entire stay.

We had no issues Thursday or Friday. However, after returning to the hotel around 1am Friday night/Saturday morning, we were rudely awoken by banging noises at 7am on Saturday morning. We attempted to continue sleeping, having no idea what the noise was. Around 8am, we heard talking and applause from the room next door, and then someone began talking into a microphone. I could hear every word she said as if she was in our room, and I had earplugs in. We peeked into the hall and saw there was a SEMINAR going on in the hotel room next to us. I imagine the repeated banging noise was the door frame slamming against the hook or deadbolt that was placed so that the door would not lock as people came in.

By that point, we were already very much awake. We had planned on having breakfast at Palace Station and doing a little gambling before going out for the day. After our rude awakening, we decided to have breakfast and do our gambling elsewhere. I waited to complain, as I was pretty angry and wanted to be able to do so in a composed manner.

When we returned to the hotel, I made my complaint with the front desk. I was told that there was nothing that could be done, and I should have called that morning. I was not apologized to even once. I understand that I could have called that morning and had them send someone up, but by the time we even realized what was going on to even be able to complain, we were already wide awake. Furthermore, I feel very strongly that we should not have had to call, because it is ridiculous to rent out a hotel room to a corporation to use for a seminar. And the room had a sign out in front of it on Palace Station letterhead with the seminar schedule, so I'd imagine that the management was well aware of what the room would be used for. In fact, the front desk person was able to tell me that another seminar was scheduled for the next morning as well, in that same room.

There is absolutely no reason that a paying customer should have to be disturbed by a business function occurring in an adjoining room. Business functions should occur in business facilities: conference rooms and banquet areas that are separate from customer rooms.

In addition, I was incredibly displeased at the service I received in the Grand Cafe. We went there before leaving the next morning, and after asking for a couple minutes to decide on my order, did not see our server again for over 15 minutes, when I found someone else to go find her. We were on a schedule, due to having to get to the airport, and though I had had plenty of time when we got there, I ended up having to take my food to go due to the length of time that passed before our server came back to take our order. When the server returned, we did not even get so much as an apology for her disappearing act. That is poor customer service.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank JessicaM298
Reviewed February 24, 2013

We just returned from a 2 night stay at the Palace Station. We were less than impressed with this hotel. The rooms are pretty beat up. The hallways look decent but once in the room the walls, floors, carpet, and tub was filthy. I called housekeeping immediately for a rubber bathmat as I was not going to step foot in the tub the way that it was. Our first room had 3 light fixtures that did not work, the drapes were terribly wrinkled, and bedspread was stained. We were changed to a different room that was slightly better but not much. This hotel is very noisy but with the a/c fan going all night it drowned out the hall and neighboring room noise. We were on a non-smoking floor but smoke could be smelled all over this hotel. We ate at the Pub and the food was not very good and after eating at the Mexican restaurant 2 family members became ill within hours after the meal.
There is a shuttle to the strip which was a nice option and saved on cab fare. The casino area was ok but again very, very smoky. The employees in the casino were very nice. Front desk staff are nice until you have an issue.
We will never return to this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Watch out for scams when making reservations online. I booked through Priceline, but when I got to Palace Station they said there was an additional "ammenities" fee that amounted to $17. Pretty shady if you ask me.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo