Palace Station Hotel and Casino
$600
$499
Venetian.com
  • Pool
Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$71
$65
Bally's Las Vegas
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$65
$169
$152
Agoda.com
$22
Good 3.5/5
  • Pool
Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$79
$64
Very Good 4/5
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$173
$159
Travelocity
  • Pool
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$625
$565
Hotelpower.com
2,277 results
All reviewstower roomoyster bargrand cafeoff the stripluxury towerfeast buffetfree shuttleplayers cardshuttle servicefashion show mallrental cartable gamesslot machinesbingostarbucksgamblingcomps
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Overall, we enjoyed our stay and gracious comp for 3 nites because of previous visit. Also, received 2 free breakfast bars. The BB was great!And what made it extradionary was the Omelet Chef Tony who not only prepared 4 omelets at a time though rout memory, but keep his whole area spotless. I have only witnessed this a few times in my life, for I used to help supervise a Big Boy chain in Colorado and saw many fry cooks who were very good, but many of them did not pride themselves in working fast and accurate but would not clean as you go. The only other person was Ed Duffy. Back in sixties and seventies we were managers and glorified fry cooks, 10 to 12 hours a days, cooking! Then as an extra the service was superb! The waitperson was Terina and had a whole station and at that time there seemed be no bus help and all the plates were ceramic. Yet she kept our drinks full and plates pulled, No attitude just courtesy and hustle! I have come to respect and admire professionalism and only hope these indivuals and paid well, tipped well and are a create to the Food Service industry. Go check them out! We will even if don't stay at the Palace. The rooms were very nice. And overall service was attentive and friendly.

Room Tip: Went through their web site and on a previous trip had some issues with offers being a few dollars different when i checked it and was not impressed with the "resort fee", but discussed it with the GM and appreciated her interest and she tried to explain to me the reason for the fee. On the Comps so far I have charged Nothing and I appreciate that as of 11-7-2012. We weren't very lucky in the Casino and did not have much "play" on the Video Poker machine. I may have just picked the wrong ones?
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mementodollar
Reviewed November 7, 2012

This was my second time staying at the Palace Station hotel and casino, and once again this place is still pretty awesome. The tower rooms are really nice. The beds were super comfy, and the room was clean, and had very nice modern features. The food in the Grand Cafe is super delicious, and very inexpensive. The portions are massive, and it's open 24/7. We also had dinner one night at the Cabo Mexican restaurant, and it was also delicious and very inexpensive. The staff are very friendly, and the gaming is world class. The only reason to hit the strip is to catch some shows, or do some shopping. They provide a shuttle bus to and from the strip daily. Get there early, because the bus fills up quick as it's first come first serve. Palace Station is truly AWESOME. My next trip to Vegas I already know where I'm staying.

Room Tip: The Tower Rooms are newer, and pretty awesome.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Johnny J
Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

This was an extremely last minute booking due to a little hurricane called Sandy which caused my flight back east to get cancelled.

I was originally staying at Hooters and moved here at check out because they really low last min rate online that beat every other hotel in the vegas area and even better they had an airport and strip shuttle.

Check in was slow and I got a room not in the main building but in the motel like structure they have out back where they have what are called courtyard rooms. That building has no elevator and I had to carry my bags 1 flight up. Overall room was clean with no bedbugs and I had a wonderful view of a dumpster outside.

Clientele tends to be on the older side...lots people 50+. Buffet is really cheap with players card but I would give it a B- for quality. Don't get me wrong it's nice and filling but nice i've had better. Of course for $7.99 you can't expect gourmet food.

Service was terrible though. I must say that little old Asian male waiter that works there is extremely rude and unprofessional. He appears to hate his job and customers. No smile, how are you or can I get you something. He never bothered to pick up my dirty plates and when I politely flagged him down to ask for a refill of my drink you would have thought I cursed his mother out with the look he gave me.

Unlike some other hotels with useless resort fees, I felt this one was justifiable because of the shuttle to the airport and strip which give it some value. Don't think I would come back here though.

• Stayed: October 2012
2  Thank Serenity31
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We very much enjoyed our 4 Day stay at the Palace Tower rooms, my sister in law joined us arriving from Virginia. Would of preferred a higher floor then the 5th floor as we were facing a parking garage ? The rooms were comfortable, clean, nice bathroom, friendly associates. An excellent choice of restaurants,enjoyed several meals at the Grand Cafe, the Buffet, etc. very friendly staff. The only drawback with this visit was (is) the amenity (resort) fee that is charged daily, Would look forward in visiting the Palace Station Hotel/casino in the near future.

Room Tip: The higher floors have an excellent view of the city, either facing the strip or the mountains...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Al E
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Do not stay in this hotel! It is filthy and disgusting! The $17 resort fee per night is b/s. No elevators for your bags, carpets stained, noisy kids running around at night, 2ft corner shower with a 5ft high shower head! this hotel was terrible.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple