The Orleans Hotel & Casino
Vdara.com
$169
$127
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$89
MGMGrand.com
$229
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$110
MandalayBay.com
  • Restaurant
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$129
$72
$47
  • Pool
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$70
Travelocity
  • Pool
Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$69
$55
  • Pool
Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$99
$81
Travelocity
6,144 results
All reviewsbowling alleyprime rib loftcourtyard cafeoff the stripfrench market buffetfree shuttlemovie theaterbig al's oyster barthe gold coastfood courtvideo pokerpoker roomrooms are largesitting areashuttle servicecoupon bookcoffee table
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 12, 2004

There are many things to do at The Orleans besides gamble, making it an excellent hotel for families. On site activities include bowling, movie theatres, arcade games, a separate sports and concert arena besides the showroom in the casino. A variety of restaurants in all price ranges are available, ranging from fast food to gourmet-style. The rooms are spacious and clean, tastefully decorated in true New Orleans style, with a lot of little extras provided. I could not have been more pleased with every aspect of my stay at The Orleans.

2  Thank JPearl
Reviewed January 12, 2004

An all in one hotel where you can find everything under one roof and not have to rub shoulders with thousands of people on the noisy busy strip. Food and service are excellent in all of the many restaurants.
Spacious and immaculate rooms are comfortable and large enough for a big family. Everyone can enjoy the Multi movie complex, bowling, arcade, pool..etc. A pleasant surprise was the availability of internet surfing right from the privacy of your room. The spa is fabulous and very well maintained. A shuttle runs back and forth from the hotel to the strip if you want to venture out. My family and I have been staying at this hotel for years.. We've watched it grow.. Why stay anywhere else. ^5 and kudos to The Orleans!

7  Thank JaniceSherry
A TripAdvisor Member
Nashua, NH
Reviewed January 7, 2004

I stayed at The Orleans for several days over the Christmas holidays and came away VERY impressed. Good location, nice surroundings, a clean tidy building, great room prices and...here's the best part...every single employee I encountered was friendly, knowledgable and courteous.
And I do mean EVERY single one.

The spa is really quite nice if a bit smaller than most people may be used to but it's kept very clean. The only spa service I utilized was massage therapy but it was a very good massage. The outdoor pool and jacuzzi are temporarily closed for renovation and expansion but the hotel automatically moved me to a higher room floor, at no extra charge, so I wouldn't be disturbed by the workers or their equipment.

Why would I want to stay anywhere else?

A

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Enfield, CT
Reviewed January 6, 2004

we stayed at The Orleans in May of 2003. The room was spacious and met our needs. The exercise room was good and again met our needs. We loved the pool area. It was very clean and very big. The hot tub was great.We have stayed at many hotels and time shares in Vegas. The Orleans was among the top hotels. The room was spacious and met our needs. We found the variety of restaurants very good. The casino had every game we wanted. We saw a show and liked the theatre. The exercise room again met our needs. The staff was helpful and friendly. We enjoyed our stay very much and would stay there again. We also like their new arena. We were there opening night and saw a hockey game. Very impressive. No need to stay anywhere else! The Orleans has it all!!!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 6, 2004

My first visit to The Orleans was in March 2003. A group of my friends go to Las Vegas for an annual get together, and I joined them for the first time. Actually, I wanted to stay at one of the big name strip hotels, but when I checked into The Orleans, I was taken by surprise.
My room was very large with a sofa, chair, and coffee table; this was a surprise to me. There was a dressing room where the sink, blow dryer, closet, and ironing board was located, and the room had a door that could be closed for privacy from the sitting and sleeping area, and it had a door that closed in order to give privacy to someone who may be showering or using the facilities. This made it nice too in case you had other people in your room, and you wanted extra privacy for using the facilities. There was a desk against a wall that could be used for business and/or another vanity area. I used it to study and to style my hair (I know, who goes to Vegas to study? I had mid-terms coming up.) Comfortable bed too, and extra pillows in the dressing room. The only thing that I disliked about the room was the distance from the elevator; I felt like there should have been a shuttle service from my room to the elevator; however, I am a smoker, and I know that we aliens have to be housed in outer space to accommodate our habits :-). The Mexican restuarant was okay, but nothing special. The buffet was a hit with all of the different choices to pick from: Italian, Mexican, Chineese, Southwestern, and plenty more. I missed going to a show, but there is a theatre and a bowling alley, but I did catch a Blues show in the pub; it was fantastic. Didn't win any money, but I had a great time. I returned in October, and the only difference was the room, which was a disability friendly room, because my best friend who is a stroke survivor needed these accommodations. Everything was nice, and they had biggest roll in shower that I have seen. I loved the shower so much that I would reserve one of these rooms for myself if I wasn't an alien smoker. In the past, I have stayed at Circus Circus (never again; I don't have kids), Flamingo Hilton, Primm Valley, and Whiskey Pete.
And, I have had friends who have stayed at the Boardwalk, Stratosphere, and the Bellagio, and we all agree that the rooms at The Orleans are nicer than any of the above. Most importantly, the place was clean.

12  Thank patti-anns-place