The Orleans Hotel & Casino
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$138
Aria.com
$179
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$87
$138
$135
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$189
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$410
$189
Orbitz.com
$20
6,166 results
All reviewsbowling alleyprime rib loftcourtyard cafeoff the stripfrench market buffetfree shuttlemovie theaterbig al's oyster barthe gold coastfood courtvideo pokerpoker roomrooms are largesitting areashuttle servicecoupon bookcoffee table
Reviewed November 14, 2012

The rooms at the orleans our massive compared to other hotels i have stopped in . They were clean and well maintained and the opening bathroom window was a bonus just to get some fresh air in. What let the hotel down for me was the casino and the market street cafe. the casino was a little smokey and the machnes just seemed to be crammed into every space.
The food we ate in the cafe was at best average and my advise would be to eat elsewear . My dad had breakfast at the fudruckers and said it was very good.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank nacdac
Reviewed November 14, 2012

room was big , and beds were great slept well. The room was rather wore out. but it vegas. shower was bad, hair in the tub housekeeping was horrible. gave her a nice tip. asked for extra in room coffee. and extra pillow. came back nothing I asked was complete But the money was sure gone. contacted front desk they made it right. the best part was the French quarter buffett. it was outstanding.. we moved on the next day to a new hotel

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank tiger b
Reviewed November 14, 2012

I recommend this hotel for numerous reasons, I learned over 20 years going to Vegas that this hotels alows me to have control of my pace and comfort before take on the strip. I spend 2 days to settle down at the Orleans knowing that every time I go their I know I will be confortable with the service of the staff, which are very friendly and treat me with interest . I have never been let down with the room or the firm bed as requested. My wife and I are very satisfied of the transportation to the strip or the other Hotels they service. I inform alot of my friends to stay at this hotel prior to the strip to get their hard earned money's worth and value they offer at this hotel . The buffet and restuarants are well worth the price and and have alot to offer in varity of food . In the years I've been going their I have never been let down in a relaxing environment.Rating this hotel is not as important to me as knowing for oneself that this hotel is highly above standards , This hotel is a Vegas Experience , I love it ,Greg Noga Thank You Orleans

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank gnoga67
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Caught the John Pinette comedy show. Very Funny. The theater was nice size and seats were wide with lots of leg room. The casino itself was nice with high ceilings and large ornate New Orleans like masks hanging down. we ate in the Courtyard Cafe but it looked to have a very nice and reasonable priced ( based on the menu out front ) resturant names Canal Street. Will check it out next time

2  Thank CHIP G
Reviewed November 13, 2012

We stayed for the second year at the Orleans from October 8- October 15. The check in process was a breeze, and it was rather busy when we checked in. When I asked for us to have a 21st floor room, they obliged, and asked no questions. This room was bigger than the other room we stayed in last year, and the big screen TV was awesome. My parents stayed on the 4th floor, however, and their cleaning staff was amazing. I have traveled extensively, and I have never seen such impeccable cleaning staff. They were always handy if you needed extra towels, toiletries, etc.

We also liked how friendly the staff was in general. The assistant manager was on the floor, and smiled and said hello. I really liked that.

We like the food options as well. It is nice to have a food court and then sit down restaurants. The variety is above adequate, and it's not like being on the strip, where a cup of coffee and doughnut cost 15 dollars.

The free shuttle that takes you to the strip is easy to use and right on time to take you to the strip.

MY ONLY COMPLAINT is the exorbitant charge for in room internet usage. It is 2012, and time to catch up in a world where the internet is the norm. I needed to check work email, and had to work while I was on vacation (unfortunately). There should not be a fee to check email in one's room, and then to have two separate costs, depending upon whether or not wants to have the "premium" internet service. I really wish these fees could be deleted. I travel out of the country and do not have to pay in-room fees for internet services. These fees add up over the course of one week.

The specials at the cafe are amazing. One can easily eat breakfast or lunch for under ten dollars. It is also nice to have the cafe open 24 hours. It's nice to have dessert late at night.

We enjoyed the free musical entertainment as well. We will definitely return next year.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family