“Orleans is our favorite in LV!”

The Orleans Hotel & Casino
Ranked #55 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed January 14, 2012

My husband and I have been to LV over 23 times (lost count!) and the Orleans has been the hotel we have stayed at the most. Why? We like the convenience of parking right outside and not walking a mile, the rooms are always clean, the price is always right, and the slots are varied. We just feel more 'at home' at the Orleans. Koji is becoming one of our 'must do' restaurants in Vegas. My husband does not gamble, so he takes in a few movies while I cha ching. I always use my player's card and always receive offers, which I used for two comp nights this trip. I am sure the Orleans will remain our hotel of choice. Thanks.

Room Tip: We had a great room with a panoramic view of the entire strip.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank 456Cheryl
Sarah S, Boyd Gaming Corporate Digital Marketing Manager at The Orleans Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2012

Wow! Twenty-three visits and counting. We love when guests think of us as their favorite place to stay! Thanks for your loyalty. We are also happy to hear that you are part of our B Connected players club; you do get the best rates and offers by joining! We appreciate your positive comments and hope you and your husband will return soon for your twenty-fourth visit!!

Reviewed January 14, 2012

I brought relatives to the Orleans in October 2011 and they enjoyed their stay. i brought friends in January 2012 and the Orleans did not disappoint them. They were impressed by the room quality, service, friendly staff, (and great buffet too). They were pleasantly surprised
to see movie theaters and bowling alleys in the hotel and to find out they were provided with a free shuttle to the strip. I personally found the slot attendants, Brenda, Nellie and Debra Bride friendly, cordial, and very helpful. We all agreed we will definitely return again this year.

I personally

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank larad427

It was so good to hear that your relatives enjoyed The Orleans! We appreciate the fact that you are expanding our customer base and referring new visitors to us! Thanks for the great comments on our friendly staff, room quality, food and service levels. We hope you and your relatives will return again soon!

Reviewed January 14, 2012

Friday and Saturday, first week of Jan. 2012.
The casino is good. Good mix of machines and tables. Staff and dealers were friendly. Cinema, sandwich shops, lounges, and bars by their locations and methods of operations are those extras that, for me, sets the Orleans as a place off The Strip where I want to go.
The hotel no longer is a positive for me. Still, I like the room size and floor plan. but...
Resort fee of $6 per person per day. The fee is for: (1) local and toll calls (yes, I know people who do not have mobile phones); (2) in room coffee; (3) access to the fitness center (but not steamroom, jacuzzi and changing room - that will be $25 extra); (4) use of the in room safe; (5) 10 minutes of Internet in the Business Center; (6) free Wi-Fi at the coffee shop; (7) free shuttle to the Strip; (8) free parking.
Away from the coffee shop Internet is $12.99 per day.
The coupon book has been replaced by 2 papers: Fudruckers cookie and Coke with a combo purchase; 15% off at Sabarro; Baskin Robbins $1 off medium or large frozen drink; Koji 10% discount Monday-Thursday; Java Vegas 10%%; Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory buy 3 candy apples, get 1 free; TGIFriday buy 1 dessert get 1 free with purchase of 2 entrees; Subway 15% but not on $5 foot long; Courtyard Cafe or Big Als Oyster 10% off up to 2 people; Cinema 1 free small popcorn; Spa 10% off 50 minute massage but not on Friday, Saturday and holidays; Bowling 1 for 1 up to 3 games; Beauty Salon 15% but not on Sunday; Business Center 25% off if printing airline boarding pass, limited hours of availability; Barbershop $5 off; and Advantage car rental $5 off per day.
The room was clean. Sheets were the softer feel and sparkling white. Bath towels had that over cooked in the dryer smell.Tile grout was clean. Hallway rug (5th floor) was worn out. There were noticeable "foot prints" at every door. In the room there were "foot prints" at the edge of the bed by the night stand, in front of the TV/drawers, and other places that get the most foot wear. Under the coffee table was a 1 foot by 6 inches red stain (wine maybe?). The gold plated fixtures were worn and scratched down to the underlying metal. In the crevices of the sink fixtures was a white build up (toothpaste or cleanser?).
The room was clean but it reminded me of my younger days when I stayed at those 2nd and 3rd rate European hotels a few blocks back from the train station.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank MnineM
Reviewed January 13, 2012

Although this hotel is away from the strip, it makes up in other ways. They also have a free shuttle to Bill's on the strip which is right across from Bally's. I was in town for a convention and didn't check in until about 6pm. At the time of check in I was informed that I was upgraded to a one bedroom suite which was amazing: 4 tvs, living room, dining area, bar and king bedroom. The room was very clean. The customer service was great. We also dined at Al's in the hotel and it was great. I highly recommend it. I would recommend the Orleans for a great value. One more thing, the hotel has so many dining choices as well as other activities to do other than gambling.

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank sslb961
Reviewed January 12, 2012

The Orleans Hotel is a very nice hotel it has lots of amenties and children would enjoy staying here. We enjoyed our stay there and I would recommend it to a friend the The promblem all the extras fees
1. $6.00 a day resort fee
2.$12.99 a day internet fee(u can use the wireless internet service in the jave coffee house
3.$15.00 a day for the sauna and steamroom(the workout room is free)
4. if you have a vochure have them to expain exactly what it covers
5. cost to print boarding pass

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 12, 2012

After many trips to Vegas and staying at many hotels on and off the strip this one has definitely become my go to hotel. The pricing for rooms can't be beat, and the offer a shuttle to the strip that makes life easy. The food choices in this hotel are as good if not better then any of the hotels on the strip. Our room this time wasn't as nice as last trip, but it was still a nice room and I have no complaints. The hotel and casino do not have the heavy smoke smell that you get from some of the other hotel and casino combos. I have nothing bad to say about this hotel after my many visits to it and they seem to keep up the standards that they have set.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple

We are so glad and honored to have become your "go to hotel" in Vegas! Thank you for your great post and your positive remarks about our service, rooms and team members. We look forward to your next visit with us!

Reviewed January 12, 2012

It was a great pleasure to receive such an offer from the Casino. The cleanliness, the cares and the services of all the hosts, the buffet and most of all the slots and the table games;
they all are awesome. I realy enjoyed my stay there and very soon I will be back for the
slot tournament, may be on my birthday.
Thanks for the stay at the Orleans, I'll be back soon!!!

Room Tip: From what I had experienced, the room in the Orleans is realy accessible with all the needs. A/C is...
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family