New York - New York Hotel and Casino
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$129
$147
$135
Venetian.com
  • Pool
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$227
$195
MandalayBay.com
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$139
  • Restaurant
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
$167
$152
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$138
$125
Mirage.com
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$265
$107
VEGAS.com
17,918 results
All reviewsroller coasternine fine irishmenil fornaiochin chinpark avenue roomcentury toweramerica restaurantpiano barspa suiteother hotelspizza placem liferesort feestrip viewsouth end of the stripmonte carlotrip to vegas
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Stayed here overnight arriving from home by plane and left next morning on motorcycles for a week. The hotel was fine, wifi was not great in the room though. Lots of different places to eat in the hotel and large enough and nice casino. Did not see the Irish pub until too late, regretted not going there. I would have stayed longer. We were 8 people, (4 rooms) and all were well accommodated.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Had a blast, great hotel and the fact it was in the middle of everything was nice. It would have been nice if the waitresses came by a little more often while playing. I know it's a large casino but it took a while to get a drink after ordering it. The table staff at MGM were more friendly while we gambled. We spent most of our time there. We loved the hotel and the way it was set up inside the casino and the live entertainment! We would come back again and looking to do so in April.

Room Tip: add a mini frig to keep bottle water cold to have during the night. Also get rid of the people trying to sell you timeshares outside of your hotel doors.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Jane R, Guest Relations Manager at New York - New York Hotel and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2013

Thank you for your 4 star review! We are so happy to hear that our location was convenient during your recent stay with us. Guest service to the highest standard and we are ecstatic to hear that the table games staff exceeded your expectations. We would like to sincerely apologize for the shortfalls you experienced with our beverage staff while playing on the casino floor. Your review has been passed along to the proper departments as it allows us to look into this and prevent this from happening to our future guests. We hope the next time you return to Las Vegas you will choose to stay with us again!
Best Regards,
Lauren Dowell
Guest Relations
GuestServices@nynyvegas.com

Reviewed September 22, 2013

I did my homework on this hotel, especially since I was travelling alone and wanted to be sure it was safe first and foremost. I read reviews from just about every travel website you can think of, including this one and I was pretty sure I was making a good decision with New York - New York. The atmosphere was automatically inviting and had a homey feel even with all the bright lights and big city décor. Check-in was a breeze, my previously arranged upgrade went smoothly and getting to the room was no hassle. I was thankful I ended up pretty close to the elevators b/c high heels and all the walking takes it toll but the location made that a non-factor. The room was immaculate, no dirt or dust anywhere, clean linens, bathroom, desk, Everything was clean; I'm big on that b/c some hotels just straighten things up. You can tell they actually use products and scrub here. The bed was Super comfy I must say and the bedding was plush. They should really advertise the full room service menu on the website, I had no idea beforehand there was 24 hr. room service that is absolutely great and won't break the bank w/ some really good choices. As far as dining in the hotel, Il Fornado (Amazing lattes and breakfast), Chin Chin(get the curry chicken fried rice!!!), and American café are all great, no complaints about the food or service whatsoever. I have nothing bad to say about my stay in general, this will be my go-to for my Vegas trips from now on. Highly recommended!!

Room Tip: 12th Floor near elevator was great
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Stephanie W
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Stayed a week at the end of August. Check in went smoothly and we were upgraded to a Madison Avenue room (New Yorker Building). The room was nice, newly renovated, clean, well stocked and housekeeping did a great job. Fabulous selection of restaurants; dined at Gallagher's, Nine Fine Irishmen, America, Broadway Burger and NY Pizzeria (wonderful food and service). Casino was a little smaller (we usually stay at Bellagio) but had a nice selection of slot machines. We left an iPod in the room; lost and found recovered the item and was a huge help in making arrangements to have it shipped to our home. Overall we had a wonderful time and will be returning in April.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Jane R, Guest Relations Manager at New York - New York Hotel and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2013

We’re so glad that you ended up at New York New York and greatly value the detailed feedback you have shared with us! New York New York works hard to provide a large variety of delicious eateries so it is wonderful to hear that you were able to experience some of them. We are thrilled to hear that our Lost & Found department was able to locate your iPod and return it to you after leaving our property! We truly look forward to you joining us again on for your next visit to Las Vegas!
Best Regards,
Lauren Dowell
Guest Relations
GuestServices@nynyvegas.com

Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

This hotel provided a clean room, but nothing else. The smell of smoke was noticeable even on the higher floors.
The hotel just seemed to be lacking in any type of atmosphere. The layout was poor and signage seemed to be non existent. The location on the strip was not the best and added to your daily commute around Vegas.
We found the dining to be rather poor, however, we did eat at the Italian restaurant and it was quite good. The pool was small and offered more shade than sun.

• Stayed: September 2013