“Motel 6 - Las Vegas/I-15”

Motel 6 Las Vegas - I- 15
Ranked #189 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Utah
“Motel 6 - Las Vegas/I-15”
Reviewed March 19, 2008

If you are considering staying at the Motel 6 in Las Vegas at 1-15 and Dean Martin Drive then please re-consider. It doesn't matter what the price is because you don't want to stay there. It is one of the older locations and it has not been updated that I could tell. The beds in my room looked like bath tubs. The room smelled really bad. The comfortor was extremely dirty and the blanket had holes in it. The sheets were so thin that you could see the mattress thru it. When I checked in they asked for an ID from anyone staying in the room because "Metro PD" comes by to pick them up each day. That can't be a good sign. Did I mention how bad the room smelled? Anyhow, if you are looking to save a buck and want to stay at a Motel 6 in Las Vegas then the Motel 6 on Tropicana is a much better place to stay and is not far from this location.

Stayed March 2008
3 Thank BobUtah222

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Houston, TX
Reviewed February 23, 2008

The funny thing was that I was trying to reserve a room at the Hampton Inn. But because of my indecisiveness the rate at the Hampton Inn more than doubled and so this was the only other option left.

I have never seen so much activity in a hotel parking lot. Car stereos blaring hiphop music, people running, people yelling. It was unreal. I thought the only natural thing to happen next was for the cops to arrive.

The room was absolutely disgusting. The nonsmoking room reaked of cigarettes. The carpet and the sheets were soiled. Towels were not white but rather had a tint of yellow or light brown. There were cigarette burns on the pillowcase and along the edges of the bathroom sink. It was hard to sleep with all the bass booming through the paper thin walls.

Take it from me. Please don't stay here. You'll be glad you didn't.

• Liked — Located about a mile from the Strip
  • Disliked — Seedy location and clientele
  • Stayed August 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
6 Thank TheAnswer

Travelers are raving about these Las Vegas hotels

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 25, 2005

I was picked up at the airport by my concerned looking boyfriend to be told that having checked into our Motel 6 accomodation we had chosen for our weekend of fun, even he - a ex-army, camper real man dude- thought that Motel 6 was leaning toward the less glitzy side of Vegas. Being a nice smells and real cotton sheets kinda girl I was petrified at his concern. Yet when I arrived, even though the drive up to room 1020 (yes...there are that many) resembled a scene in 8 Mile - I have to say it was all we required for our stay. A Cafe to get breakfast after a long night out (twice)....a powerful shower to clean off the suncream - Air Conditioning - and a bolt on the door. If you want glamour...this isn't it - if you want functional, budget accom. in a prime spot for a weekend visit to Vegas - this will do nicely.

• Stayed September 2005
3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
ocean springs, MS
Reviewed April 11, 2004

We pulled into this place b/c we were at the end of vacation and flying out of vegas the following day, and we wanted to get in and out of the room easily. not like most of the other rooms in vegas. it was acceptable for $20-25, not 39 plus tax. they leave you soap, and towel, that's it. my feet did not touch the carpet. i kept slippers on the whole time and i told my husband i wish i had flip flops to wear in the shower. don't stay here if you want anything that comes close to nice

5 Thank bdg90210
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 22, 2004

We had no choice but to get a smoking room, it was terrible. The room was tiny and the bathroom was dirty. They didn't have any extra pillows. In the morning we had no hot water. Thank goodness we only had to stay there one day.

5 Thank A TripAdvisor Member