28,405 results
All reviews lazy river wet republic food court huge hotel m life other hotels new york new york long walk strip view casino floor mandalay bay hakkasan vegas monorail shows gambling mlife
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Nice hotel. Room was great. Dining was limited for me. TAPS is an excellent place!! Check out was a headache. Kiosks were offline after standing and waiting then system had to reboot. Start over. Went to check in counter and stood inline for 20 mins. At that time clerk said we all had to goto mobile check in to check out!!! ???? Prolly wont stay here again.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cancelon.com
1  Thank diamondhhomes
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had stayed in many hotels before. This is not the best but I still give 8 out of 10 marks. Nice location, nice room. There is room for improvement. Maybe I visited during peak season. Too crowded for me. :)

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I believe that for the price we paid there are a lot better options for the price. I did find the front desk staff rude and not very friendly or helpful. I would not say there is anything to special about the rooms either.

The only issue we had is when the front desk gave us our room at check in and we went up to it the cleaning lady was sitting in the room watching tv with her cart blocking the door way. When we asked her if it was ok to come in she panicked and left in a hurry. We found her cell phone on the chair and had to chase her down to return it to her.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I’ve stayed at MGM Grand before and had good stays in the past. This was totally different experience. I was put in tower room and the moment I walked in I was disgusted. It was dirty smelling and no lights. The worst part was there was a bright green light shining in window and the shade was not blocking that light so impossible to sleep. The outlets also didn’t work. The outlets wouldn’t hold in my plugs so they kept falling out. I only got room to sleep before a long drive and I got no sleep. People were very loud outside room so that also contributed. I haven’t been happy with MGM resorts in general so I’ll probably be looking into different places to stay in the future.

Review collected in partnership with MGM Resorts International
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

You will walk out with your wardrobe smelling like a cigarette. The walls are paper thin and you can hear neighbors procreating for long periods of time. The check in line was over an hour long. Overall, I would not recommend the MGM.

Review collected in partnership with MGM Resorts International