Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
28,316 results
All reviews lazy river wet republic food court huge hotel m life other hotels new york new york long walk strip view casino floor mandalay bay hakkasan vegas monorail shows gambling mlife
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Arrived on Sandi checked in and was walking around looking at the slot machines I inadvertently left my wallet at one of the slot machine when I realized it was missing was searching for it just so happened I stopped and asked Janice Z.an waitress when I asked her if they had a lost and found because I lost my wallet she said yes they did she ask me what did it look like when I started describing it she finished it not only did she find it and turned it in to the lost and found when I walked over to the lost and found it had everything in it all money credit card ID everything if it wasn’t for Janice my trip would have been over before it started.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Ill be back soon,, room was great, the staff was great. Ate at wolf gang and the food was great.. The pool was closed.maybe because it was in the middle of January,, nice and cold.
The bars were fun good music.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Worst experience. I was sold on the upgrade of healthy stay. But it was the worst decision ever. Housekeeping is horrible. They offer a special healthy living room to VIPs only. When I asked how I could participate my answer was you would be invited.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It is known that 2and hand smoke is very harmful to people. I believe the casino(s) should be conscience of this and not allow this inside. I doubt the change would hurt their pockets but would definitely help employees who have to breath it in ALOT!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Room TV did not work. Toilet door did not close. Shower door did not close. Panel under TV fell off. Room looked old and tiny. Other than that the location, staff and restaurants were fine. Debatable if I'd go again.