30 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com$59
Agoda.com$59
travelup.com$84
33,201 results
All reviews lazy river wet republic food court huge hotel m life other hotels new york new york long walk strip view casino floor mandalay bay vegas hakkasan monorail shows gambling mlife
Selected filters
Reviewed October 24, 2019

Huge building full of people and of course casino space. Thanks to Gina (the older) we were helped when our room had been sold due to the Eagles concert. Gina sorted out our room in another area which was quiet and very restful. Thanks again.
A punitive extra charge of $167 and cents was expected but can put anyoff in returning to the hotels in Las Vegas.
We had a discount for the Cirque de Soleil and the show was fantastically good. First time for us; this show was KA. There are other themes as well.
Easy access for the monorail and well situated for going on to the Strip.
One thing, this is the first hotel we have ever been to with no shower gel. Why?

Room tip: Check with reception before travelling or look at Trip Advisor.
2  Thank ramede
Reviewed October 23, 2019

Room key didn't work. Had to go back down to the front desk and wait in line for 20 minutes after waiting for the same amount of time when I arrived. No coffee in the rooms, which is nice first thing in the morning. No glasses in the room. Had to walk through the smoke-filled casino to get anywhere.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with MGM Resorts International
1  Thank Pat S
Reviewed October 23, 2019 via mobile

Quick 3 night get away with friends. Long line at check in at 11:00 am but every station was open so it moved very quickly. Got a nice clean, king deluxe strip view room w/ early check in. Comfortable bed, updated and super clean bathroom.
Wolfgang Puck for a great lunch, very lucky on slots and Roulette. Easy taxi or Uber access and helpful staff
Miss having a place to sit in the lobby while waiting for friends but overall a good experience and easy place for a home base.
One negative... left an expensive shirt in the closet, called right away after checkout and they took forever to answer and then were a bit rude. I’m sure they never even looked for it, basically told me too bad ! Oh well my bad, should have been more careful!! Darn early morning flight!!!!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank lindal741
Reviewed October 23, 2019

Was cool when LL Cool J was still a rapper and not a TV star. We went for the lazy river as I had my daughter with me and she thought that would be cool. But there were no seats anywhere near the lazy river unless you wanted to pay $50 for a place to sit. So... no lazy river and a dated hotel room for the price of a newer one elsewhere.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with MGM Resorts International
1  Thank ccr0cker
Reviewed October 23, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for four days while at a conference. They moved the conference from Aria to MGM and the difference was huge. My room was on the 25th floor, but the traffic from the strip kept me up at night. My guess is that the windows are old and therefore don’t appropriately block out the sound. The bathroom was also dated with certain items broken ( toilet paper holder and sink drain). Little things but frustrating and I expect better from a hotel on the strip that I paying a large “resort” fee daily. It didn’t really feel like a resort. I’ve received better toiletries at a Holiday Inn. I found out later that the better rooms get better toiletries (a colleague was also attending the conference and gambles a lot so his room was upgraded). Another very frustrating part was that I had called the day before checkout to see if I could extend my check out by 30 minutes to be able to attend the last session of my training (until 11:30). I was told to call back twice as they hadn’t received capacity information for the next day. I was finally told to call back the morning of check out to ask. When I did I was told that there would be a charge for the extra 30 minutes. The company I work for paid for my room and all hotel and airfare charges need to be approved before travel. That means that I can’t get the extra 30 minutes. I wish they would have just told me that any late check out, even 30 minutes, would be a charge. I would have just packed that night and not have to miss my last conference session. Given that the MGM was hosting the conference, I would think they would allow an extra 30 minutes in the morning for conference attendees. I’ve stayed and Caesar’s and the Aria several time over the past couple years and have thoroughly enjoyed those stays. I will not be attending this conference next year if they remain at the MGM. For the cost of the room and the conference, I expect better.

Trip type: Traveled on business