25 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com$67
MGM Grand Hotel$67
eDreams$67
travelup.com$91
Agoda.com$67
Travelocity$67
33,080 results
All reviews lazy river wet republic food court huge hotel m life other hotels new york new york long walk strip view casino floor mandalay bay vegas hakkasan monorail shows gambling mlife
Selected filters
Reviewed October 22, 2019

For $350 per night for a "suite" I would expect some amenities. If you want a mini fridge its $30/night, and it's not offered you have to request it. If you want a parking spot in their garage it's another $15 per night. Housekeeping skipped cleaning our room one day and barged in at 8 am the morning of check out while we were still sleeping. The room was a non-smoking room but the air circulation pumps air from other rooms into your room. So every evening we would get a strong odor of marijuana in our room. We waited in line almost 45 minutes just to check in and that was at 11 pm on a Thursday night. When I bought water from the vending machine the price said $3.25 but my credit card was charged $4.50, I guess MGM tacks on another 40% surcharge. I just got tired of paying a lot of money for one of MGM's nicer suites and then getting nickle and dimed for everything. There is also a $37 resort fee I guess to have access to their slot machines?? I will not be back, MGM has plenty of competition plus it would nicer to be in the middle of the strip not at the end of it.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Mike W
Reviewed October 22, 2019

When booking you might see the option to upgrade to a 'strip view' for an extra $15ish/night. Well I opted not to pay that, because 'how bad could it be?'...really, really bad. My view looked like a janitors closet. I could see nothing but a wall with air conditioning units, ladders, miscellaneous maintenance items, and even a food dumpster! Yay! The rooms and property are otherwise pretty nice, just pay for the view if you plan to spend any time in your room at all..

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank mgood2019
Reviewed October 22, 2019

The check in staff was unfriendly. The room was dirty. Blinds did not work. Staff was unhelpful when we extended our check out time. The food in the restaurants was not very good and very expensive. The staff at Circus Circus during our stay was much friendlier and more accommodating. Very disappointed that we upgraded our hotel but the service/staff was far worse.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ymark64
Reviewed October 22, 2019

Well as the other reviews note, this hotel is aging. I was hear for a business conference. I booked 7 rooms for 4 nights for me and my staff. To say I was shocked by the room I was assigned after booking so many rooms for several days is an understatement. You would think the GM would make note and ensure a better view - I additionally had requested on booking a strip view. Clearly the peeling side of a wall and roof top isn't it. Shame on you MGM - if I had another choice I would never stay here again. But for this one no choice, host hotel for Advantage conference. Also, it is expensive. Paid $13 for a smoothie, get over it.

Room tip: Nothing with a roof time and metal wall
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank TallTexan123
Reviewed October 22, 2019

Rooms felt old and outdated. Smoking and the marijuana smell we could not take. The location is nice. The pool area was nice, but one of the pools was closed. This made it a problem finding a spot to enjoy the sun. Had to hunt down a lunge chair to use at the pool.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends