MGM Grand Hotel and Casino
  • Restaurant
Rodeway Inn(Las Vegas)
  • Restaurant
20,069 results
All reviewslazy rivertower spa suitegrand kingrainforest cafewet republicdavid copperfieldfood courthuge hotelm lifeother hotelsmonorail stationwest towermini barnew york new yorklong walktrip to vegasan upgrade
FilterAll languages
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 28, 2013

MGM Grand is like our home in Vegas, it is our go-to place to stay. Very comfortable, good staff, great gaming. The dining is somewhat expensive, but they have a nice little deli and a food court, as well as a mid-range 24-hour restaurant and a tasty buffet.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Stayed in the newer rooms. Booked it as a double queen newer room with a view. That's exactly what we got. View was great faced NYNY. Very nice room! Stayed with kids, and they loved the lazy river pool. Stayed during the weekdays so not too crowded or overly crazy drunks at pool. We found the staff to be helpful and friendly!! (even though some reviews said otherwise). We had no problem and enjoyed our stay. Read alot of wierd reviews about extra charges going on their credit cards. As long as you check exactly what you are getting up front and then check when you leave, you should have no extra charges for anything. Definitely would stay here again!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 28, 2013

The rooms were great, the food is great i love MGM. I could not ask for more, it was everything I thought it would be, thats why I only stay at the MGM, and the best part is they have the stay well rooms with vitamin C showers.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Very clean rooms, great pool, friendly staff. Convenient airport check in. Great casino. Lot`s of choices of restaurants,convenient food court made it handy if you wanted something in a hurry. Very friendly.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

I stayed at three difference hotels this Vegas stay. I truly enjoy the MGM Grand, it's my third visit here. A nice modern room with a lovely Strip view. I kept the electrically-controlled blinds open all night just to watch the view. However, I am beginning to realise that the MGM is maybe a little bit too far away from the 'goings-on' to walk from in the heat. But because there is so much activity in the building and so much to see, do, and eat in the one place, it's nice to stay at the MGM. The bed pillows were absolutely positively the most comfortable pillows I have ever slept on in my entire life! Oh, and I adore the buffet breakfasts.

Room Tip: If you don't want to look at a concrete roof or parking garage (like I have done in the past at MGM Grand), then ask for a Strip view and pay the extra.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo