MGM Grand Hotel and Casino
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$138
Aria.com
$179
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$87
$138
$135
  • Pool
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$410
$189
SignatureMGMGrand
  • Restaurant
Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$146
$113
Agoda.com
$20
Hotels.com
20,440 results
All reviewslazy rivertower spa suitegrand kingrainforest cafewet republicdavid copperfieldfood courthuge hotelm lifeother hotelsmonorail stationwest towermini barnew york new yorklong walktrip to vegasan upgrade
Reviewed July 25, 2013

We stayed at MGM in April 2013.We had a superior king room which was spacious,clean with a big bathroom and very nice view(level 26).The walls are thin and you can hear your neighbors. Also the pool area is very nice and you can find a lot of restaurants. The casino area is very big, you can find anything you want,but the service is slow.They are moving very slow at the reception and when we left they blocked 50 usd even if we had a closed mini bar.We observed this at the airport, I called the hotel and I sent them an email without receiving an answer.This was a robbery but you are in Vegas.Only for this reason I will never chose again. this chain.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Simple birthday vacation for my best friend's 25th. The Marquee suite is amazing. Very spacious, and beautiful panoramic views of the strip. Service could have been better. When we arrived to the hotel, our personal concierge explained how she would be available for all of our needs for the duration of our stay. When we called to ask about a show we were interested in seeing, she was not available and was not able to be reached after our initial contact. We were serviced by other hotel staff, so it wasn't a big issue. Another issue with service was when we arrived to our room and housekeeping was there, one of the housekeepers did not believe that we were staying in the room and insisted to see all of our room keys. I know that may be hotel protocol, but it was the matter in which she asked that bothered me. If she would have asked for one room key, it wouldn't have been as big of an issue, but asking for all of them was a little much. I loved the room and the hotel in itself so much that I didn't let those minor issues ruin my stay at the MGM. I would stay again, I would just insist to ensure that you have supreme customer service, especially if you're spending to stay in one of their luxury suites. I give the hotel a 3.5 out of 5 stars just because of bad customer service issues. If the customer service was better, I would have given them a 4 out of 5.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Chantee T
Reviewed July 25, 2013

For our fourth trip to Vegas we decided to book into the MGM as we have always stayed the other end (Mirage, Venetian & Flamingo), so we thought this would force us to do more down that end.

It took about 45 minutes to get checked in, which is longer than any of the other hotels we have been too but we expected this as there is always such a massive high turnover of guests at this hotel. We hit the que at about 3.30 so peak time but the hotel was training new members of staff so there would quite often been 4-6 members of staff not actually serving anyone. Normally this wouldn’t have been such an issue but I had an appointment at 4pm at the Luxor for a friend’s wedding, we were being picked up at 6!

We booked into an Executive King suite as it wasn’t a lot more to upgrade and requested a strip view room, which we got free of charge. We had a room overlooking New York New York and the Excalibur, room 21306, I would however recommend a higher floor. Floor 21 was the last floor for that section of lifts so you could be waiting some time as the lifts were always full by the time they got to us. The room was incredible and we absolutely loved it, the bed was so comfy and the button for the blinds was really good, although makes you lazy. The bathroom was really big and spacious, the only comment I would have is that the shower wasn’t powerful enough but that shows how good the room actually was as there was nothing to complain about.

A hotel as a whole I thought was really good and I enjoyed staying there much more than I thought I would. The pools were really nice but can get very busy so if you don’t want to be like sardines in a tin it may not be for you. There were always sunbeds available so you could still get a seat even with it being so busy. We didn’t go into Wet Republic as from the pictures I wouldn’t like to be in a pool that crowded but you could still hear the music from the other pools. We didn’t use the lazy river as my boyfriend doesn’t like the material of the rings but it was also so busy it was hard to get the rings around.

After staying at this hotel, I still prefer the other end of the strip as it was alot busier at night up there than down our end, it seemed to be very quiet so I would prefer to go back to the top end next time.

During this visit we attended our friend’s wedding at the chapel of flowers. We weren’t sure what to expect of a Vegas wedding but it was actually very beautiful and well run. The pictures were very good and all the staff were a delight to deal with. The limo also took us to the Vegas sign which we hadn’t done before, I loved having the photos done there although we went when the sun was setting so the photos were a little dark. I would like to go back to have some done during the day.

For the wedding meal we went to the restaurant in Paris and managed to get a seat by the window overlooking the fountains. This was incredible and the staff made their day very special, the manager wished them congratulations and brought out free desert. The food here was pricey but incredible and well worth the money especially for such a special occasion.

Food wise we did try a few new places and would recommend the rainforest cafe in the MGM for breakfast it was huge and yummy!

I am still not bored of visiting Vegas and I really can’t wait to visit again! At the moment the Mirage is still my favourite hotel overall but still working my way down the strip.

Room Tip: High floors otherwise you will be waiting ages for a lift. Executuve suite & strip view
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank leazo
Reviewed July 24, 2013

The brand new renovated MGM is so grand! This is my 14th time in Las Vegas and this is my favorite hotel. I was in Vegas from July 14th - 19th and my husband and I stayed at the Bellagio for three night first and then moved to MGM. We both liked the MGM much better. I got the executive suite and it was fabulous! The room is very clean , comfortable and hugh. I also like all the restaurants in MGM. The Rainforest Café is fun, McDonalds was good for quick breakfast, Wolfgang puck has great BBQ chicken pizza and their Chinose salad is excellent. The Banana Crème pie at Emeril's is great. The casino is hugh and if fun for gambling. We also spent some time in the Pool and it was really nice. This hotel is hugh and has everything you need under one roof. We will definetly stay here again! Also, the price of this hotel is great for everything you get here.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Wendy L
Lori P, Manager at MGM Grand Hotel and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2013

Dear Wendy L:

It’s great to see such a positive reaction to the many aspects of our Grand Renovation project. With the addition of Michael Mina’s Pub 1842 and Avenue 24 to our robust lineup of fine restaurants, to the lavishly appointed decors of our remodeled rooms and suites, MGM Grand has definitely earned its reputation as the Entertainment Authority in Las Vegas.

Your loyalty honors us, and we look forward to hosting you again soon.

Lori Pastor
Manager of Guest Experience
MGM Grand – Las Vegas

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Good Value. Beautiful architecture. Great location, Outstanding room. Stayed in Tower Suite -- must have. The bed was awesome. Slept like a champ. Love the pillows. So many choices of restaurants and entertainment. We really liked that there was a food court with food on the cheap like mcdonalds, etc...People seem to be having such a good time. The pool area is nice. Good stay. Will be going back

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Victor W

Dear Victor:

Thank you so much for the generous endorsement. At MGM Grand, we pride ourselves on providing the very best in service and amenities all under one roof. It’s gratifying to know that you agree.

We appreciate your patronage, and hope to see you in the near future.

Lori Pastor