“I was impressed”

MGM Grand Hotel and Casino
Ranked #77 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed July 2, 2013

This was my first n Vegas and I had a great time the MGM. The hotel was very clean and well air conditioned. The buffet was great and although it was crowded it is so grand it still seems to be enough room. I actually won on the slot machines. I toured some of the other hotels along the stripped and overall I was most impressed with this one. We arrived late and the king size room we booked was not available but they set aside an upgraded room for the following night that was available after check out time. I would definitely return and recommend it as we'll.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Lori P, Manager at MGM Grand Hotel and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Dear honeyclk:

The first time you visit Las Vegas is always special. A pleasant shock to the senses welcomes new visitors with lights and sound, energy, buzz, and anticipation. At MGM Grand, we strive to give every guest a little bit of that initial sensation regardless of how many times they have stayed with us. A feast for the eyes and a comforting sanctuary of well appointed rooms and suites makes a stay here well worth repeating. We hope you return soon. Our goal is to impress you, time and again.

Lori Pastor
Manager of Guest Experience
MGM Grand – Las Vegas

Reviewed July 2, 2013

The only problem I had with the MGM Grand was the enormous check in line on a Sunday at 3pm. After a 7 hour flight it was pretty daunting. However, the staff had an efficient way to deal with it and 30 minutes later I was dragging my luggage to my room.

The room was average size but very cleaning and nicely air conditioned with some options for the window coverings. Room service was fast and polite.

I was in Las Vegas for the Beachbody Summit and had a great time thanks to the helpful staff and accessibility to the strip out the West Tower and with the monorail.

Room Tip: Book your Spa appointments with the concierge before you leave - that way there's no disappointm...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 2, 2013

My experience at the MGM was great. I came in for the Beyonce Concert. She is the best entertainer alive. I was very pleased with the show and I enjoyed my room. The bed was so comfortable I didn't want to get out. Thanks for having Beyonce at your hotel.

Dear Tracy R:

When celebrity stargazers look to experience truly outstanding entertainment, the luminous constellation of concerts and productions at MGM Grand shines brightest! Brilliant spectacles like “Beyonce in Concert” dazzle audiences through a potent homogeny of talent and energy. With so many luminaries set to rock the stage throughout the year, the sparkle of MGM Grand never fades. So, hurry back! Another night of splendor awaits, and a comfortable bed will let you dream in amazement.

Lori Pastor
Manager of Guest Experience
MGM Grand – Las Vegas

Reviewed July 2, 2013

I love the MGM I have been staying with them for years and I will not change them for anything else. They have the best food, the room are wonderful and the beds are so comportable. MGM is my home away from home, my duty station is in Las Vegas and I come a couple times a year and MGM is my home away from home.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Overall experience was very good. The down side was that we lost out on $75 dining credit at Diego because no one informed that it is closed on Sunday and Monday. Sunday was our only opportunity to use the credit.

Room Tip: Leave room in the Fridge for personal food and drink items.
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We just got back from staying an entire week at the MGM hotel. We really enjoyed our stay, the staff was very friendly and helpful. Our room location was very close to everything and we were on the 10th floor and in the 400 room # area. The only negative is we could hear everyone in the hallway and not all Las Vegas tourist are quiet. There are LONG hallways but we didnt havt to go that far. The hotel room was always cleaned in the morning and the staff did a wonderful job! We also enjoyed the pool as it was not busy during the week. Many different pool choices to choose from depending if you want to relax or play volleyball. We did like that we could bring drinks and food in from the hotel as long as it wasn't hard liquor. Last summer at Mandalay Bay you couldn't bring anything in and that was disappointing; not sure if this has changed. We did eat at the Buffet they do need to change it from day to day.
We recommend staying here!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We got a great deal by booking the show KA along with our room. The room itself was great and was cleaned everyday. The casino was wonderful, so was the food. However, the biggest negative, in my opinion is that it is at the edge of the strip and we had to drive to anywhere we wanted to go to. Other than the location, this is a great place to stay at.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple