We had a great time at this hotel. We did get an upgrade to a suite, which was quite nice. Though I'm not giving 5-stars because it took us 45mins to check-in. The line was ridiculous and it's obvious that they are understaffed. Even if you wanted to leave your baggage at the bell desk, it was a long line. I was disappoint that they took away the lion displays.
- moderate size rooms
- huge jacuzzi spa in the bathroom and lots of bathroom amenities
- modern decor
- clean, fresh, comfortable linens and bed
- access to lazy river in the pool
- access to gym require additional fee (don't know what my resort fee pays for)
- in the room we had, it only had one window on the bedroom side, so the living space looks really dim
- 45-mins check-in time
Overall great place to stay with access to many food options, including food court style food to elegant top chef restaurants.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Prestigia, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your MGM Grand Hotel and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mgm Grand Hotel Las Vegas
- Mgm Hotel Las Vegas
- Mgm Grand Hotel Casino
- Mgm Las Vegas Hotel
- Mgm Casino