“PERFECT”

MGM Grand Hotel and Casino
Ranked #80 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed November 19, 2012

upgraded my suite to an even bigger one for free!! best stay in vegas ive ever had.
only problem i had was with the bell hop asking me for a tip while i asked my wife for a few dollars. dont ask for a tip, it only makes me not want to give you one.
the room was huge!!!

Reviewed November 19, 2012

We vacation in Vegas almost every year. We usually go with whatever resort sends us the best rates. MGM did so this year. When we checked in, we were immediately upgraded to a Grand King Suite Wellness room. It was totally awesome! The room was clean, roomy & comfortable. Would defintiely return to the MGM next year!

1  Thank Cindy T
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Very nice hotel, I would stay there again in a heart beat!! I have stayed at many hotels in Vegas, but, I really liked the MGM. The rooms are well appointed, modern, clean, big bathrooms and I loved the automated room darkening shades!! The beds/pillows are very comfortable and with a dark room , you can sleep forever!! They also have free Wii Fi hookup!!
It's a pretty big hotel with an underground shopping area. They have a Starbucks and McDonalds onsite if you just want to get a quick breakfast/lunch cheap!! Their buffet is fantastic.....lots of crablegs, shrimp etc etc.............lots of different foods to choose from!! You can also purchase 4 buffets at 6 different hotels for $45.00, it's worth getting this deal!! The deal includes the Rio, Flamingo, Planet Hollywood, Paris, Caesars and Bally's
If you're looking for an inexpensive place for dinner, you can cross the st to Hooters and get a prime rib dinner for $9.95!!
I didn't get to use the pool area because of the weather , but, it looked very nice!
You won't go wrong staying at the MGM!!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank petcat47
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Hotel was Great! Staff very friendly. Great location. They even gave me a late check out because of the meeting I was attending ran into the afternoon. Just wear good walking shoes back and forth to the Conference center.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Belinda E
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Seems this well used property is starting to renovate, at least this is what some of the staff were saying. They upgraded us to the Grand Tower into a very nice, clean, redecorated room which was just fine. I suspect some of the other rooms may not have been as nice. The smoke thing is still there in thegaming and bar areas . Spent some time over at Planet Hollywood and noticed it was not as bad.But it seems a lot of gamers and drinkers enjoy the puff.
Wolfgang Pucks is a great idea if you want casual active dining. Make a res.
Did the Eagles concert in their arena and was very impressed with this facility.

2  Thank opus11
Reviewed November 19, 2012

The MGM is different, in a very good way. It's been a few years since I last stayed with MGM and I've had the opportunity to visit twice in the last few months. Once in May at The Signature (with family), and last week at the MGM Grand Hotel (solo). This place feels a whole lot different to me than it did some time ago.

The renovated king room that I stayed in during this visit was comfortable, well designed and clean. The casino was exciting and the staff accommodating. I was trying out a couple new games and strategies and every dealer and support member was friendly, helpful and patient. In fact, every team member throughout the entire facility was as friendly as one could hope for. I received a couple calls from the staff (front desk?) inquiring about my comfort and satisfaction. The restaurants were immaculate and the food was outstanding.

Overall, I was very impressed with my entire visit and I have all the confidence that this has become the new standard at MGM. I would easily stay at either The Signature or The Grand again without hesitation.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank JRP
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Took the family to Las Vegas so the wife and daughter could go to see Teresa Caputo the Long Island Medium. We stayed at the MGM Grand Casino and the rooms and restaurants were all xlent. check in and out was very good. the taxi cab that picked us up at the airport and took us to the MGM left alot to be desired as he dropped us and sped off leaving us in the middle of 4 lanes of traffic arriving in the MGM drive up. Definately will return to the MGM on my next trip to Vegas..

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family