Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
10,205 results
All reviews wave pool house of blues lazy river foundation room shark reef free tram convention center pool area south end of the strip m life food court strip view checking in pools mb casino vegas
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Was a great experience in Vegas. Room was spacious and clean. Bathroom was nicer than the one I have at home. Staff was super friendly and willing to help. I would definitely like to stay again sometime in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great staff beautiful environment 10/10 recommend. Everyone was courteous. Very easy to maneuver around the resort and find where you needed to go. The place was well kept and the room was absolutely phenomenal.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Really enjoyed my stay at Mandalay Bay. Check in was a breeze and my room was super clean. I ate on property and had a wonderful experience. I will be coming back next time I am in Vegas. Make sure you take advantage of the buffet.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

the behind the scene staff is great, (bell hops, housekeeping etc) but the desk staff, check-in, concierge were just shy of being rude. they made it feel like just another day on the job. I understand that it is just another day for them but if you are in the hospitality industry, you should smile. Make us feel welcome and not a burden.

2  Thank kpsoccerdad
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Room was great. But they need a non smoking section on the gaming floor. Do too all the smell it was only there for 5 minutes. I could have spent hours their but could not take the smoke. After we got here we found out the beach and pool were closed. This would have been nice to know before booking hotel. We even tried to extend our stay at hotel but was told that there was no room. So we had to change hotels to a competitor.