Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
10,214 results
All reviews wave pool house of blues lazy river foundation room shark reef free tram convention center pool area south end of the strip m life food court strip view checking in pools mb casino vegas
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Awesome experience, was in town for ufc 246. Found plenty to do in and around Mandalay Bay Resort. Ate at Strip Steak, and seen a show R.U.N. in between we gambled at a few of the MGM resorts. Was a great weekend and recommended MGM resorts to friends and family.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Mandalay Bay is the best of the large hotels for families that want their kids breathing the least second hand smoke when they walk thru... their casino was spaced out really well (and while breathing second hand smoke is never ideal... their's was the least congested/offensive smelling).

Also, the hotel, room, and staff were top notch.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I stayed at Mandalay Bay after Christmas. We have stayed there many, many times. This time was not a pleasant time. Upon check in the staff was not welcoming at all. The staff member wasn't friendly and told me that there was only 1 king room in the whole hotel ready for checking in. Strange thing is we checked in after 6 p.m. I wasn't believing it. Oh well, we took the room. Upon entering the room it looked like the maid hadn't cleaned it very well. The bathroom was not very clean. Hair in the shower. Gross. The carpets also needed vacuumed. I always bring with me cleaning wipes just in case. The hotel itself wasn't very friendly. I love staying at Mandalay Bay but I may be trying out the Cesar's hotels in the future.

Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank Wyokid0612
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

TV did not work in room, and toilet seat would not stay up for my husband's use...called to have both fixed but they never showed up. They did credit us our "property fees" for that, but upon checkout we checked in our bags with the Bell Service because we were leaving in the evening and an expensive curling iron was stolen out of my bag. I spoke to the Bell Service manager and since we were already credited out "property fees" for the TV not working properly, they could do nothing to compensate me for the missing $70 curling iron.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank tustinca
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This bar is just off of the lobby across from the elevators. We wandered in and ended up having exceptionally well mixed drinks and a fun conversation with the expert and friendly bartender Jeff Baumann (we asked for his name) We could’ve gladly hung out there for hours. Both professional and personable! One of the highlights of our visit to Vegas.