Tripadvisor
Las Vegas
10,255 results
All reviews wave pool house of blues lazy river foundation room shark reef free tram convention center pool area south end of the strip m life food court strip view checking in pools mb casino vegas
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020

My wife and I stayed at Mandalay Bay after Christmas. We have stayed there many, many times. This time was not a pleasant time. Upon check in the staff was not welcoming at all. The staff member wasn't friendly and told me that there was only 1 king room in the whole hotel ready for checking in. Strange thing is we checked in after 6 p.m. I wasn't believing it. Oh well, we took the room. Upon entering the room it looked like the maid hadn't cleaned it very well. The bathroom was not very clean. Hair in the shower. Gross. The carpets also needed vacuumed. I always bring with me cleaning wipes just in case. The hotel itself wasn't very friendly. I love staying at Mandalay Bay but I may be trying out the Cesar's hotels in the future.

Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank Wyokid0612
Reviewed January 20, 2020

TV did not work in room, and toilet seat would not stay up for my husband's use...called to have both fixed but they never showed up. They did credit us our "property fees" for that, but upon checkout we checked in our bags with the Bell Service because we were leaving in the evening and an expensive curling iron was stolen out of my bag. I spoke to the Bell Service manager and since we were already credited out "property fees" for the TV not working properly, they could do nothing to compensate me for the missing $70 curling iron.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with MGM Resorts International
2  Thank tustinca
Reviewed January 20, 2020

This bar is just off of the lobby across from the elevators. We wandered in and ended up having exceptionally well mixed drinks and a fun conversation with the expert and friendly bartender Jeff Baumann (we asked for his name) We could’ve gladly hung out there for hours. Both professional and personable! One of the highlights of our visit to Vegas.

Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

Never been to Las Vegas before and booked three large rooms. The faculty,rooms, and services were top notch. The tram to the Excalibur was fantastic. Saved lots of walking or UBER rides.

If we ever go back to “Sin City” we would definitely stay again!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 20, 2020

I wanted to let everyone know that the dealers at Mandalay Bay are top notch. I really enjoyed a dealer named “Enne Bond”. She’s a dealer at 3 card poker. I played at the same table for a full day and saw a lot of people come and go including dealers. She was fun, kind, and she made it enjoyable with the toughest crowds. Enne was a pleasure and made people feel welcome. If your looking for great time with a fun dealer this is the spot. She also seems to be a “lucky lady” and hope she brings all the fun and riches to everyone stopping by at Mandalay.

Vegas Seattle Happy