1,813 results
All reviews california hotel triple brewery downtown vegas boyd gaming video poker fremont st b connected stay downtown train noise great buffet block walk freemont street experience breakfast buffet sister property mob museum prime rib light sleeper
Selected filters
Reviewed January 19, 2020

We recently stayed at Main Street Station in downtown Las Vegas. The hotel itself is somewhat old but very clean and charming. The best part of our stay was the Friday Night Seafood Buffet. If you get a chance to go I am sure you will also really enjoy.

Date of stay: January 2020
2  Thank Brian F
Chris J, Manager at Main Street Station Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2020

Thank you for the review. We hope you will choose to visit us again soon.

Reviewed January 14, 2020 via mobile

I like staying here because of the buffet . It’s just a quiet place about a block from Fremont street . Connected to the California with a walkway above the street . It’s like getting 2 casinos instead of one

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Ciaojimi
Chris J, Manager at Main Street Station Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2020

We’re so glad that you enjoyed your visit! Hopefully, your next visit will be a five-star experience.

Reviewed January 6, 2020

I really enjoyed staying at Main Street Station. The room was comfortable and the casino nice. The buffet was very good for the price and the beer they make is very tasty.A nice fun Old School feel . Definitely will stay again.

Date of stay: October 2019
Chris J, Manager at Main Street Station Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2020

Wonderful! We are glad that you had a good experience. Your input is very valuable to us.

Reviewed January 5, 2020 via mobile

Fun girls trip. Slots were lose. Learned a fun new game to play 3 card poker. It was great. Dealers were helpful and so Friendly. Food was amazing everywhere we ate buffet and restaurant. Very affordable. Can’t wait for our next visit.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank jomarieh2014
Chris J, Manager at Main Street Station Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2020

Thank you for the review! We will share your rating with our team.

Reviewed December 29, 2019 via mobile

On Christmas Day I decided to take my wife and daughter to a Christmas buffet at the Main Street station, and that was a big mistake. The food was sub par and the deserts weren't any better. This was my first time there and will probably be my last. I apologized to both for making the decision to go there. I've had better food at the Golden Corral and I can't stand that place. So do yourself a favor and go to McDonald's or Burger King or someplace like that.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Chris J, Manager at Main Street Station Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2019

We are disappointed to learn of your dissatisfying experience. We hope you will choose to visit us again.