We stayed at MSS on April 27-28th. We arrived and were met by very courteous Valet attendants who promptly called for bell service. Check in was a breeze. No problem with our request to be away from the tracks. The room was very clean, bathroom spotless and very roomy for a downtown room. Bed was comfortable and there was a safe which is important when in Vegas. Overall we enjoyed ourselves and I would stay again and recommend to anyone who's looking for a clean place. It's connected to the California, so it's really like getting 2 hotels in one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in historic downtown Las Vegas, Main Street Station Hotel may be the best-kept secret in all of Las Vegas! With charming Victorian-era architecture, dozens of rare antiques and curiosities, award-winning restaurants, a slab of the Berlin Wall, Main Street Station offers a truly unique destination experience. The hotel is conveniently located near world class entertainment facilities, shopping, dining, and nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Vegas.com, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Main Street Station Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Main Street Station Hotel And Casino
- Main Street Station Hotel Las Vegas