For $15 you can have a buffet of prime rib dinner with shrimps on a Saturday night. This is the cheapest in town. The value is exceptional.The beef stew was very tasty. I was also surprise how good the lobster ravioli taste. Unfortunately the coffee was terrible. Otherwise I would give it a 5 star rating. If you use the Member Reward card, you will have a dollar off the $15.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in historic downtown Las Vegas, Main Street Station Hotel may be the best-kept secret in all of Las Vegas! With charming Victorian-era architecture, dozens of rare antiques and curiosities, award-winning restaurants, a slab of the Berlin Wall, Main Street Station offers a truly unique destination experience. The hotel is conveniently located near world class entertainment facilities, shopping, dining, and nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Booking.com, Vegas.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Main Street Station Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Main Street Station Hotel And Casino
- Main Street Station Hotel Las Vegas