We enjoyed our room, 2 minute walk to Freemont street... Rooms where small but very clean, the hotel has a great restaurant, great micro brewery. I will go back for sure.
The trip to Las Vegas before we went in for lunch and asked to see the rooms, the bell service man showed us two rooms... We knew we would try it, so we did.
The people at the front desk where very friendly and helpful with questions. right a cross the street was the California hotel that is connected, great Prime Rib dinner and cheap there..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in historic downtown Las Vegas, Main Street Station Hotel may be the best-kept secret in all of Las Vegas! With charming Victorian-era architecture, dozens of rare antiques and curiosities, award-winning restaurants, a slab of the Berlin Wall, Main Street Station offers a truly unique destination experience. The hotel is conveniently located near world class entertainment facilities, shopping, dining, and nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Vegas.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Main Street Station Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Main Street Station Hotel And Casino
- Main Street Station Hotel Las Vegas