The room has a lot of light so day sleeping is not possible, it is noisy, dirty, and old. Maintenance and cleaning are not priorities, no in room coffee. The elevators in the parking garage smell like a urinal. Bad odors throughout. Lovely antique decor should be better taken care of. Tub was dirty and ceiling falling in corner upon arrival, instead of offering another room they cleaned the tub and snaked it. They wanted to repair the ceiling while we were in the room. I kept the do not disturb sign on the door so I didn't have to live in a renovation zone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in historic downtown Las Vegas, Main Street Station Hotel may be the best-kept secret in all of Las Vegas! With charming Victorian-era architecture, dozens of rare antiques and curiosities, award-winning restaurants, a slab of the Berlin Wall, Main Street Station offers a truly unique destination experience. The hotel is conveniently located near world class entertainment facilities, shopping, dining, and nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Vegas.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Main Street Station Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Main Street Station Hotel And Casino
- Main Street Station Hotel Las Vegas