Each time we visit Vegas, we always stay at the Main Street Casino. Why?
1. Convenient location to the Old Downtown where things are less pricey than the Strip.
2. Great deal for the buffet (go during their steak or seafood night - BEST! Way better than the Wynn Buffet!)
3. Good quality hotel rooms for the price we pay.
What more can we ask for when we're traveling in family groups?
1. Next to the train track, though it doesn't come often, but when it does come through, it can be a bit noisy.
2. Need to update on some of the rooms' mattresses.
Overall, it's a great hotel for families/couples/or even a group of friends to stay. It's not too expensive and the rooms are clean. The staff are nice and friendly, never hesitate to ask for help!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in historic downtown Las Vegas, Main Street Station Hotel may be the best-kept secret in all of Las Vegas! With charming Victorian-era architecture, dozens of rare antiques and curiosities, award-winning restaurants, a slab of the Berlin Wall, Main Street Station offers a truly unique destination experience. The hotel is conveniently located near world class entertainment facilities, shopping, dining, and nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Vegas.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Main Street Station Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Main Street Station Hotel And Casino
- Main Street Station Hotel Las Vegas