Main Street Station Hotel & Casino
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$505
$210
$179
Aria.com
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grand Chateau(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$201
$169
Marriott
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
$158
$104
Caesars Palace
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$65
  • Restaurant
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
$900
$443
$399
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Tuscany Suites & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$59
$53
Groupon.com
1,619 results
All reviewsbrew pubcalifornia hotelgarden court buffettriple brewerydowntown vegasthe fremont street experiencevideo pokerboyd gamingb connectedstay downtowntrain noiseblock walkgreat buffetbreakfast buffetsister propertyrv parkprime rib
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 18, 2013

The staff was great, we arrived at 9:30 and were allowed to check-in early without extra cost. Granted the room we were given was on the last floor and at the end of the hall. It was a beautiful and very spacious room. The only draw back was that it was a bit hot. We had to run the air all day and night but this made it a comfortable and cozy temperature. I must say that we've been to Vegas many times and rarely spend time in our room nor have a good sleep this trip however was very calming and soothing!

2  Thank Lucy P
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Once again I stayed at the Main Station from Aug 12-16 and like always I was impressed with how clean the rooms are. The rooms are very large, largest room I have stayed in, very clean and comfortable beds. I come to Vegas about 4 times a year and will continue to stay at Main Station. This time my room was located beside the tracks but I didn't not hear a train, so it was all good. Wifi is now available in the room but for a $9.99 fee/24 hours. I can wait to come back to Vegas.

3  Thank candypop75
Reviewed August 16, 2013

We had the Seafood Friday buffet, and enjoyed it almost as much as we did the Wynn buffet. That's saying a lot, since the Wynn buffet is way more spendy. Having a slot card saves you a buck per person, too.

Okay, so it's not the same quality spread overall as Wynn or Wicked Spoon in the Cosmo, but if you like crab legs, this is clearly the better deal.

We also went back for the T-Bone Steak Tuesday buffet, which was "O.D. on dead cow meat" nite. Liked it, but not as much as OD on opilio crab Friday.

If your taste is targeted at a particular item, and those items happen to be crab or cow meat, this is THE place to hit.

There are three other bonuses to MSS: Full pay video poker at the bar, Four-of-a-Kind scratch cards on video poker, and the 777 Microbrews.

We love this place, and will be back!

Room Tip: We hear that the rooms facing the freeway can be noisy, but only played (and ate) here, and didn't stay here.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank hawaii2vegas
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I'm starting to lose count of how many times we've stayed here! Clearly they're doing something right because we keep coming back. :)

The staff was, and has always been, very welcoming, friendly and helpful. On checking in we requested a smoking room on a higher floor. The desk agent warned us that the rooms on the upper floors were a bit warm but we said we'd take one anyway. She was right, it was a bit warm, though not overly so. I'm guessing it was just the combination of older a/c units, the excessive outdoor heat (we broke a 50+ year record high on the Saturday of our stay) and the fact that heat rises. I turned the a/c up a bit, turned the fan on the unit higher and our stay was perfectly livable.

The rooms are spacious and we've always been lucky to have a room with a fridge. Housekeeping does a great job at keeping things clean, the beds are comfy, nice view of the end of Fremont Street without all the noise. We never hear the trains/traffic that I read complaints about. I'm not a particularly heavy sleeper, either.

For once we did not eat at either spot during our weekend stay. Not that they aren't good choices because we always enjoy our meals at both the buffet and Triple 7 when we eat there. We just decided to try some other spots this trip.

Love their casino, always something good to play. Excellent drink service on the floor. And it's a pleasure to be remembered from one visit to the next even when you don't get to Vegas often.

As my daughter put it when we checked in (after a couple days on the Strip), "It feels like coming home.".

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank s_ingsK1Y
Reviewed August 10, 2013

I wasn't sure what to expect for the price but I was pleasantly surprised. The room was good and the free buffet (apparently because I booked online) was OK. It was worth the price of the taxi to get to the strip. I did my gambling in their casino and enjoyed the time there. I've never been to Las Vegas before, but would go again and not hesitate to recommend this place if you want to stay downtown rather than on the strip. The trains going past didn't bother me at all.

2  Thank Linda w