We also stayed here on our wedding night, so this cozy vintage hotel is very special to us. We stayed here for our second wedding anniversary in June, for a 5 night stay.
Our check in was pleasant, we checked in early and had no issues.
This stay was great, our room was well maintained, spotless and had an excellent view of Fremont Street from floor# 15. The flat screen TV with HD is great, and the mini fridge really helped. They are always generous with the toiletries. The housekeeper always gave us extra lotion because she noticed that my wife would run out, this attention to detail is always appreciated. The house keepers always leave the room clean with out disturbing our belongings. The extra seating room and desk are a wonderful addition. The bed was really comfortable, best sleep I've had in a really long time. There was no noise to complain of, its a really peaceful hotel. I would recommend MSS to anyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in historic downtown Las Vegas, Main Street Station Hotel may be the best-kept secret in all of Las Vegas! With charming Victorian-era architecture, dozens of rare antiques and curiosities, award-winning restaurants, a slab of the Berlin Wall, Main Street Station offers a truly unique destination experience. The hotel is conveniently located near world class entertainment facilities, shopping, dining, and nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Vegas.com, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Main Street Station Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Main Street Station Hotel And Casino
- Main Street Station Hotel Las Vegas