We spent the last 3 nights at the Main Street Station. This was recommended by friends and after some research found that Main Street Station is THE place in Las Vegas for craps. They have 3 craps tables (only 2 were in use the whole time we were there. No problems getting in. $5.00 minimum bet with 20x odds. Friendly knowledgeable dealers with the exception of one blackjack dealer I sat with (he never said one word in the 45 minutes I sat at this table). Rooms are clean if a bit dated but the size of the property is a real selling point - it doesn't take an hour to run upo to your room and back if you forgot somehting. Friendly slot hosts and a great restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in historic downtown Las Vegas, Main Street Station Hotel may be the best-kept secret in all of Las Vegas! With charming Victorian-era architecture, dozens of rare antiques and curiosities, award-winning restaurants, a slab of the Berlin Wall, Main Street Station offers a truly unique destination experience. The hotel is conveniently located near world class entertainment facilities, shopping, dining, and nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Vegas.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Main Street Station Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Main Street Station Hotel And Casino
- Main Street Station Hotel Las Vegas