When I go to Vegas I always try and stay downtown at least one night. It's great to be close to Fremont Street so you can enjoy the people watching late into the night without the hassle of driving, or an expensive cab ride, back to the strip.
I Have always wanted to stay at the Main Street Station because I really like the Brewery Restaurant and the vibe of the Casino. Now I know that the rooms are another reason to stay here. I was blown away by the quality of this hotel and its first class rooms. This is not a four star hotel but it a very strong three star.
It has an old fashioned theme and is popular with an older client base. That's fine for the traveler who wants good value for their travel dollar. I want the best for the least and this property certainly gives you that. The rooms are big and well appointed and in spite of my room being on the freeway side of the hotel the traffic noise did not bother me much. If you turn on the A/C I doubt if you could hear it.
The only problem I had was with the speed of the internet connection. I had to walk around the room until I found a hotspot that would work. Even then it was irritating and would drop off and on. If you are going to provide Wi/Fi and if you are going to make guests pay extra for it, it has to work and work all the time. This was the only flaw in my stay. Everything else was very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in historic downtown Las Vegas, Main Street Station Hotel may be the best-kept secret in all of Las Vegas! With charming Victorian-era architecture, dozens of rare antiques and curiosities, award-winning restaurants, a slab of the Berlin Wall, Main Street Station offers a truly unique destination experience. The hotel is conveniently located near world class entertainment facilities, shopping, dining, and nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Vegas.com, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Main Street Station Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Main Street Station Hotel And Casino
- Main Street Station Hotel Las Vegas