This hotel has an old Vegas charm with stained glass and hardwood everywhere. But the best thing about this downtown fixture is their buffet. Truly a bargain in a city with many buffets to try, the ambiance is grand. There are high ceilings with chandeliers and statues in the dining rooms. The buffet stations wind around into several rooms with salads, Italian, Chinese, and American foods and so many desserts to choose from. The pastry chef shines here. And so many drink choices included in the $8.99 lunch price. Servers were polite and plentiful as well for a buffet meal. On certain nights they have prime rib or seafood. Try this restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in historic downtown Las Vegas, Main Street Station Hotel may be the best-kept secret in all of Las Vegas! With charming Victorian-era architecture, dozens of rare antiques and curiosities, award-winning restaurants, a slab of the Berlin Wall, Main Street Station offers a truly unique destination experience. The hotel is conveniently located near world class entertainment facilities, shopping, dining, and nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Vegas.com, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Main Street Station Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Main Street Station Hotel And Casino
- Main Street Station Hotel Las Vegas