I was a guest at the LVH from 05/03/12-05/07/12 for my 35th birthday and it was FABULOUS!!!! Before we even got to the state of Nevada, I was in contact with Eileen regarding my stay several times prior to our trip and she was phenomenal! 2 months prior to our stay at the hotel, I informed her that several of our friends would be traveling with us to Vegas for my birthday and she went out of her way keeping in contact with me to make sure that she had their names so that she could reserve our rooms near each other. She also informed me that she would not be on the property when I arrived but made sure to advise the staff that we were coming and she also let me know who I could contact once I was there if I had any issues (I'm pleased to say that I did not have any issues, but it was nice to have that information if I needed it) She went above and beyond her call of duty and the icing on the cake was that she had a personalized card and gift basket delivered to my room when I checked in!!! The location was great---right near everything that you could search for, from a drug store to a wedding chapel (even though there is a wedding chapel right there in the LVH) The bed was super comfortable and I wanted to bring it home with us...LOL. The hotel was so awesome that we really didn't have to leave the LVH except for when we chose to...everything is right there on the property---restaurants galore with great food and room service, (Even a Pizza Hut on the property), clubs, shows, old school pool party, jewelry store, clothing stores, spa services, (we didn't use the spa services, but heard great things from others in our group that did) extraordinary, efficient valet service and so much more! I even got serenaded for my birthday by a live Mariachi Band (my birthday is Cinco De Mayo) We were so impressed, and that has made the LVH our hotel of choice anytime that we travel to Las Vegas!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino is celebrated for its storied past as Elvis' former home (the "King" performed for 837 consecutive sold out shows here, breaking all Las Vegas attendance records), its expansive variety of suites, abundant onsite amenities, superb customer service and prime location adjacent to the Las Vegas Convention Center. Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino boasts an extraordinary array of services and amenities, from the World's Largest Race & Sports Book to the world-famous Benihana. In addition, Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino offers a Las Vegas Monorail onsite for easy access to the rest of the excitement on the Las Vegas Strip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lvh - Las Vegas Hotel And Casino
- Lvh - Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Hilton Hotel Las Vegas
- Hilton Las Vegas