Room needs major attention. Tub faucet leaking, poor shower quality, faucet lines connected backwards, dresser drawers refused to stay closed, and drapes falling off the rod. These are are not minor or picky; the staff has to see them every time they enter the room. Many staff members do not appear to enjoy their job; far too many frowns and poor service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino is celebrated for its storied past as Elvis' former home (the "King" performed for 837 consecutive sold out shows here, breaking all Las Vegas attendance records), its expansive variety of suites, abundant onsite amenities, superb customer service and prime location adjacent to the Las Vegas Convention Center. Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino boasts an extraordinary array of services and amenities, from the World's Largest Race & Sports Book to the world-famous Benihana. In addition, Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino offers a Las Vegas Monorail onsite for easy access to the rest of the excitement on the Las Vegas Strip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lvh - Las Vegas Hotel And Casino
- Lvh - Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Hilton Hotel Las Vegas
- Hilton Las Vegas