“FANTASTIC!!!!!!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport N Conv.
Ranked #147 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed April 21, 2013

My hubby and I had a "stay cation" this last weekend and were so surprised and happy we stayed here! The room was clean with what looked and felt like new carpet. And the HUGE jacuzzi tub was fantastic! We will go back!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed April 19, 2013

The beds and linens were so comfy that we didn't want to get up! The hotel was on a busy street, so if you are walking to The Boulevard you must be careful crossing the busy intersections, or take the Inns offer of the free shuttle to get around. All in all this was such a nice and safe place to stay and they take animals too!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Floppysmama
Reviewed April 17, 2013

The young man at the front desk had a nice smile when I arrived. Same smile when I told him that there was a thick layer of dust on my headboard and a small but disgusting cockroach in the sink. I'm not squeamish, but this was gross. Don't stay here!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
5  Thank Jen C
Reviewed April 17, 2013

We paid $65 a night, and that was with a special discount for havinga membership with them, just to learn later on that we could have stayed at the Luxor or the Hard Rock hotel for only a bit more than what we paid at the LQ inn.
The room was quite spacious, and we always make sure to stay at this hotel chain as the beds are extremely comfortable, this was again the case at this property, however, the room was a bit smelly, dust covered the nightstands, and the bathtub had some sort of ancient stains that resembled prehistoric rock art.
Some dodgy individuals were patrolling the area, so do not leave anything in the car if you stay at this hotel. We were asked for some change and later on the same person asked me to let her in through the pool gate, as she forgot her key. We were exhausted after a 14 hour trip from Spain, so I hissed her away and she dissapeared.
Breakfast dissapears at 10, so if you go out the previous night and go to bed late, don't count on the free continental breakfast.
The property is a short walk from the strip, and strangely enough, once you leave the hotel area the surroundings seem to be fairly secure.
As parking and driving is discouraged altogether to visit The Strip, it's better to leave your car at the hotel parking lot and simply walk, it is only a 15 minute nice stroll.
The girl at the front desk was courteous but was so overwhelmed by the constant ringing of the phone and the queue of guests piling at the front desk, that we kept all the questions we had for her at check in and decided to find out whatever we needed to know on our own. They should have at least two more people at the front desk, that lobby was busy constantly day and night, everytime we drove by to our room on our three night stay.
I am sure they do what they can to keep the area clean, but it must be difficult with so many guests and their pets.
Our room was on the bottom floor, number 161, and very easy to access from outside.
Despite the many people we observed walking their dogs in and out of the hotel, noise was not an issue, we did not hear a single bark, or maybe we were just too tired, not sure, but if sleep is your priority when in Vegas, this is a good place, if you are a bit more picky, like me, upgrade to something better for a bit more, and stay at any of the Hotel Casinos at The Strip.

Room Tip: Room 161 very easy to access from outside and you can park right at the door. Beware of beggars an...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Frankeith
Reviewed April 16, 2013

I chose this La Quinta because I was in the middle of a cross-country move and was close enough to The Strip with plenty of room for my rental truck. I wasn't expecting much, but I was pleasantly surprised. assumed it would meet all my needs. All though the hotel didn't have a full breakfast, the complimentary shuttle to The Strip more than made up for it. I would gladly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Vegas.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I've stayed here before and will stay here again! Nice room, clean hotel, great service. Breakfast was alright, nothing really special but most important was my clean room and the great service. Just a couple minute drive to the Strip and you avoid all the traffic. Close to the airport, too! Great place to stay!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Stayed here for two nights in November. The hotel is no frills but we had a decent stay. Parking lot is large. The building is just a few blocks east of the strip. The neighborhood next door looked a little rough but we didn't have any problems. The beds were comfortable and the room was clean. There are not a lot of food options around unless you drive.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business