“Great Stay, great value”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport N Conv.
Ranked #147 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
A TripAdvisor Member
Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA
Reviewed March 29, 2013

We were booked here for a week stay and receive the weekly rate (which is cheaper than the daily rate). We brought our dog and was not charged extra like other hotels in the area. The room was clean although the bathroom Jacuzzi tub had seen it wear and tear. There were hairs in the bathroom but other than that the smell of the room and the bedding was clean. The beds were very soft and comfortable. The breakfast service was very crowded every time we went and was surprised that there wasn't that much of a selection (cereal, bread, yogurt, waffles, apples/bananas). We enjoyed the pool and Jacuzzi during our stay which were very clean also. We will definitely stay again when we are in Vegas. Close to the strip - just a few blocks down from Ballys and central strip area.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed March 26, 2013

We are always welcomed with a smile and the staff recognizes returning guests.
Great location for Vegas if you are not out there for gambling.
Wonderful restaurants in area that are reasonable.
Staff is always pleasent and very accomidating.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Spent one night here and it was one too many!! Lobby is seriously outdated and old stained furniture. Nice that they provide cold water with lemon but there is no visible trash can so cups are left everywhere!!! Staff just walks by. Shuttle service is a nightmare!!! Waited almost an hour to be picked up then they didn't put me on the list to go back to the airport waited another 45 minutes and almost missed my flight. It's cheap yes but dirty and unreliable!!

Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Moejoe50
Reviewed March 16, 2013

My wife, I and a Labrador stayed there for 4 days. We were very impressed with the room. It was very clean and were very comfortable the whole time. The internet worked fine for me and I was always on. The breakfast was top notch for being free, there was plenty to eat. The only problem I had was trying to peel the hardboiled eggs. We will certainly stay at this LaQuinta again, in fact I asked the desk clerk if I could have the same room. There was also a nice touch of lemon or orange water at the front desk all the time. It was refreshing to be able to get an ice cold drink after coming in from outside. Too many people are too picky about what they get especially when they are not being charged that much. We stay at LQ's from PA to AZ to NV all the time and this one was top notch.

Room Tip: We stayed on the first floor two rooms down from the hallway which was quiet most of the time. Some...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Roger H
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I had plans to stay for a few days in LQ Las Vegas.
I stayed for a day, and went to another hotel.
Outstanding service, Service is the greatest.
Hotel is great and I am always working, but if the internet does not work properly,
I get frustrated and no matter how the hotel is good.
I will tell the management... I hated and could not get my work done because your internet was very slow!!!

Room Tip: If you are planning to use the internet... forget about it...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Frank C
A TripAdvisor Member
Wichita, Ks
Reviewed March 15, 2013

My brother & I wanted to meet up in Las Vegas with our wives. We/re not gamblers, so appreciated no slot machines around. The included breakfast was adequate with waffles, fruit, boiled eggs, cereal etc. Had a computer in a private room that we used to print out our boarding passes for our return trip home.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I've stayed at this hotel many times while traveling to Las Vegas. I always travel with my dogs and they dont charge an extra fee for them to stay. The location is fairly close to the strip and they offer a free shuttle service which I highly advise using. The only complaints I have are the grassed pet area outside is full of fleas so walk your pets further behind building to avoid this. It can also be very noisy at night...being in Las Vegas and all that should be somewhat expected. Most of the noise was just talking down the hallway and doors closing. I would suggest a room on a higher floor away from the elevator to avoid most of the noise. All-in-all a pretty decent hotel for the price.

Room Tip: Higher floors much quieter
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family