I do like the desk staff here.............they are very nice. I have stayed here two other times in the past. I travel with 3 dogs and was put in an older building in the back of the premises........the room smelled musty, it had a big whirlpool tub that looked very worn/old/scuffed and it didn't work. It is very noisy here....the door to outdoors in the hall slams shut every time and is nerve wracking, people sound like a herd of elephants upstairs, people are very loud talking in the hall, and people leave their dogs alone in the room and let them bark and bark and bark. I never have stayed anywhere where I could hear dogs barking at any time- early am, late pm.....bark bark bark..... and one evening a dog barked for well over an hour. I don't let my 3 dogs bark and put bark collars on them if I leave them to do an errand. It is getting harder and harder to find decent affordable places to stay with dogs...............thanks to irresponsible pet owners.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mission-style non-gaming Hotel in classic, 3-story Southwestern-style building with central courtyard; offers airport shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, LaQuinta, Odigeo, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport N Conv. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Las Vegas Airport North Convention Ctr
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport North Convention Ctr Hotel Las Vegas
- La Quinta Las Vegas
- Las Vegas La Quinta