La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport N Conv.
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$89
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $142/night.

$224
$199
Aria.com
  • Restaurant
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$248
$219
MandalayBay.com
$139
Vdara.com
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $195/night.

$170
$151
Venetian.com
$159
Bellagio.com
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $233/night.

Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$123
$109
SignatureMGMGrand
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $169/night.

Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
$210
$115
VEGAS.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $138/night.

$20
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of $33/night.

Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$64
$59
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of $101/night.

1,126 results
All reviewsstay at la quintahard boiled eggsyogurtfree breakfastfree shuttleconvention centeroff the stripnice poolvegasfeescasinoflamingo
Reviewed November 15, 2012

We stayed here for a few nights and it was a very good stay. The front desk staff was great. They offer a shuttle to the airport and to the strip which was very convenient. Everyone was very friendly, especially the shuttle drivers (who we interacted with more). Breakfast was good, it included small things such as bagels, cereal, muffins, etc. The room was nice and the beds were comfy. This place was a good deal for being only a short drive to the strip.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
A La Quinta traveler
Reviewed November 14, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I enjoyed myself at the LaQuinta. I stayed there becasue they offer a stay and fly program that allows me to leave my car at the hotel. The hotel says it offers a shuttle but both going and coming I had to take a taxi. The hotel reimbursed me the cost so I guess it worked out Okay, I was disappointed that the shuttle was not available and I had 2 LARGE bags to drag around the airport and out to the taxi. Overall the room was great and I slept well.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed November 10, 2012

This property was clean, staff helpfull, located about 3 blocks from the strip. Good breakfast and the exit to I-15 was easy. I would stay here again. The only kick about the place is the parking for check in. It is not very convenient.

Room Tip: If you have a allergy to pets ask for a 2nd floor room. They do not allow them up there.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 10, 2012

I was quite surprise at how well we were treated checking in and how clean this location is....... Area is a little short drive to the strip, but well worth the savings. A definite bargain!! We travel with children and were quite comfortable in the room.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family