La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport N Conv.
Ranked #139 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed November 17, 2012

This hotel was very convenient to the strip--less than five minute drive. The staff were friendly and helpful and were anxious to provide any help they could with travel directions. The breakfast room staff were excellent. We would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: lower floor was more convenient for us.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport N Conv.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

We stayed here for a few nights and it was a very good stay. The front desk staff was great. They offer a shuttle to the airport and to the strip which was very convenient. Everyone was very friendly, especially the shuttle drivers (who we interacted with more). Breakfast was good, it included small things such as bagels, cereal, muffins, etc. The room was nice and the beds were comfy. This place was a good deal for being only a short drive to the strip.

A La Quinta traveler
Reviewed November 14, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I enjoyed myself at the LaQuinta. I stayed there becasue they offer a stay and fly program that allows me to leave my car at the hotel. The hotel says it offers a shuttle but both going and coming I had to take a taxi. The hotel reimbursed me the cost so I guess it worked out Okay, I was disappointed that the shuttle was not available and I had 2 LARGE bags to drag around the airport and out to the taxi. Overall the room was great and I slept well.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed November 10, 2012

This property was clean, staff helpfull, located about 3 blocks from the strip. Good breakfast and the exit to I-15 was easy. I would stay here again. The only kick about the place is the parking for check in. It is not very convenient.

Room Tip: If you have a allergy to pets ask for a 2nd floor room. They do not allow them up there.
Reviewed November 10, 2012

I was quite surprise at how well we were treated checking in and how clean this location is....... Area is a little short drive to the strip, but well worth the savings. A definite bargain!! We travel with children and were quite comfortable in the room.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Robert P.

I stayed here on my way to Phoenix in early Nov 2012. Poor, if any, parking for check in. I had made reservations, however as I stood in line for check in they gave my reserved room away. The hallways of the hotel smelled terrible and most security doors in/out did not work. The room was okay if you were not going to use the old and decrepit looking jetted tub. It just looked unhealthy.
The window to the courtyard was filthy as was the false deck out the window ( pigeon perch). I had
major problems with the wifi.....it just did not work for me. But..the bed was comfy. I love LaQuinta, but definitely not this one. Never again will I stay here. Never.

Room Tip: Choose a different La Quinta Inn.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo