“NIce room and very Pet friendly”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport N Conv.
Ranked #134 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (135)
  • Polish first
Kanab, Utah
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I enjoyed myself at the LaQuinta. I stayed there becasue they offer a stay and fly program that allows me to leave my car at the hotel. The hotel says it offers a shuttle but both going and coming I had to take a taxi. The hotel reimbursed me the cost so I guess it worked out Okay, I was disappointed that the shuttle was not available and I had 2 LARGE bags to drag around the airport and out to the taxi. Overall the room was great and I slept well.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Whitefish, MT USA
Reviewed November 10, 2012

This property was clean, staff helpfull, located about 3 blocks from the strip. Good breakfast and the exit to I-15 was easy. I would stay here again. The only kick about the place is the parking for check in. It is not very convenient.

Room Tip: If you have a allergy to pets ask for a 2nd floor room. They do not allow them up there.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Winter Garden, Florida
Reviewed November 10, 2012

I was quite surprise at how well we were treated checking in and how clean this location is....... Area is a little short drive to the strip, but well worth the savings. A definite bargain!! We travel with children and were quite comfortable in the room.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Medicine Hat, Canada
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Robert P.

I stayed here on my way to Phoenix in early Nov 2012. Poor, if any, parking for check in. I had made reservations, however as I stood in line for check in they gave my reserved room away. The hallways of the hotel smelled terrible and most security doors in/out did not work. The room was okay if you were not going to use the old and decrepit looking jetted tub. It just looked unhealthy.
The window to the courtyard was filthy as was the false deck out the window ( pigeon perch). I had
major problems with the wifi.....it just did not work for me. But..the bed was comfy. I love LaQuinta, but definitely not this one. Never again will I stay here. Never.

Room Tip: Choose a different La Quinta Inn.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Robert P

Travelers are raving about these Las Vegas hotels

Moran, Wyoming
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I wasn't too sure about this location as I drove off the LV "strip" but it was quite nice. An older property remodeled, decent door security, large room and a nice outdoor pool/whirlpool. Had a designated dog area with bags to pick up after our pet and we found a great dog walking area 1/2 block away in the Howard Hughes business park. Exterior parking area could use some "policing" of trash and I'm not a fan of La Quinta's "bright side" continental breakfasts with packaged bagels, etc. but it was good overall.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed November 6, 2012

We've stayed at this hotel with our soccer team two times now and we see no improvement. At the last stay the elevator was broken and not fixed in the 5 days we were there. The room is not as clean as it should be, bathroom tub not clean, edges, corners, ledges not cleaned, not a fresh smell in the room. The room is definitely not sound proof. Only one person at the desk with people lined up to the door to check in seemed to be the norm. The free breakfast is satisfactory. There is a refrigerator in the room which is nice. But belonging to such a large group of hotels, feel they need to put more money into this location to spruce it up...it could be a great hotel. We will be looking for another hotel to take our soccer teams to.

Room Tip: All rooms seem to be similar. They just need to spruce up!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends