La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Summerlin Tech
Ranked #73 of 265 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I am a fan of La Quinta’s but this one did not really win me over. I think it just needs a renovation. The check in was simple and easy and the front desk agents were friendly. When we walked on our floor, we smelled smoke, but we asked for a nonsmoking room. The room didn't smell like smoke so that was good. We got a king suite with a kitchenette. The suite was a good size but the kitchenette was outdated and in a very small area. The bed was comfy and we had a good night sleep. The location is really good; it is right next to Mountain View Hospital, a Target, a few restaurants and is right off the main freeway. The breakfast seemed fine; it had the usual self-make waffles, toast, juice and hard boiled eggs. I would recommend this place for someone visiting a person in the hospital.

2  Thank esims04

Reviewed November 18, 2012

For the past 4 years my wife and I have stayed at this hotel when we travel between Arizona and the Oregon coast. This property has had all the makings for a good stay. Location, restaurants, good parking, pet friendly, clean comfortable rooms and a pleasant pool/hot tub area. Our latest stay on Nov. 1, 2011 was a disappointment. Although our room was clean and comfortable the dirty appearance of the halls, elevator and common areas was enough for us to look for a different hotel in the spring. I almost asked the front desk is there was a change of ownership. The difference was disappointing.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank 17,216,005
Reviewed November 12, 2012

This one of the better La quinta's the check inn was slow as we arrived 1 hour early early and they could not find a room for us this took a good 20+ minutes. The room was supposed to a king delux with fridge and microwave but again!!!! we got a two double's with no fridge or microwave but its only a one night stay before we move to the strip and since when I booked months ahead I got a great rate. I recieved nothing for the down grade. The rates at all La quinta's change daily so at $56.00 a night you cant realy complain. The room is a good sized room on the second floor, some freeway noise if you open the window, flat screen tv, basic channels, large bathroom and only hotel clean again the extra cleaning is not done so you will see some wall dirt,finger prints a good wash down of rooms,door frames would be great but hotel maids dont realy clean just make up and vacum wipe down counters,sinks,toilets but never wash a wall or door frame.Pet friendly is a plus, nice grounds in a safe area a few resturants in the area but nothing we seen was with in walking distance. we would stay again

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Greyhoundlover
Reviewed November 11, 2012

This was my first experience with La Quinta and I must say it exceeded my expectations. It had the highest quality of cleaniness, friendliness and was overall efficient in every way. From the the friendly employees to the great breakfast every phase of my stay perfect in every way. The staff was so friendly and helpful as was the maintenance and house keeping personnel. Their attitude was "you want it, you got it" and always with a smile on their face. Very, very nice people! I totally enjoyed my stay. Thank you La Quinta!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
2  Thank V6456EUdonnag
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Nice stay. Good service at front desk. Got my money's worth. Decent Location: Safe area, can walk to restaurants, bus service right in front of motel. The price was right. Breakfast was decent but for a full breakfast IHOP was a stone's throw away.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank aesop11
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I've lived in Vegas, and stayed in Vegas numerous times, and I can say unless you're staying on the Strip in a mega hotel, you're not going to find a better room, with better service for a better price! There must have been something in town the weekend that we went, because the rates for the resorts and the casinos was extreme! In the end, for just a weekend trip, we decided that all we needed was a place to sleep, we could deal with the rest. Well, this was more than that- the room was large and clean, the staff was very friendly, and the lobby smelled sweetly of baking waffles when we went down for breakfast. I'll definitely stay again! Right in the area of town that we needed to be in.

2  Thank Carol V
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Having stayed in a wide variety of hotels, prices ranging from $85 to $350 a night, I find that the level of comfort and service experienced here rivals and in some cases surpasses any I have stayed in.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta